Chapter 36 ❤️

"Sis! Wake up!" Esha's brother shouted near her ear.

She pulled the blanket near her face and said "Go to hell! Let me sleep!"

"Priya came that's why came to wake you up!" he said and left the room.

She quickly jumped out of her bed, brushed her teeth and came down. She was Priya sitting her mother and talking on some random things.

Priya's gaze moved towards her said "Hey! You will be going my house right now! So pack your stuffs!".

Esha gave her a confused look and she found herself pulled towards her room.

"What happened Piyu?" Esha asked her "See you will be going my house for today ok. And Darshan and others will be there. Bas I can say that much only." Priya whispered.

Priya quickly packed Esha's clothes and took her downstairs. They went to Priya's house. Priya dragged her towards her room then locked the door.

"What's wrong with you?" Esha asked in confusion "Get ready!" Priya said cheerily "Why?" Esha raised her brows "See you are going for date!" Priya grinned "What!" Esha squealed in utter shock "Yes baby. You are going to date with Darshan!" Priya took out short dress red dress for from her closet.

"I will not wear that!" Esha yelled. Priya dumped the dress in her hand and pushed her towards the washroom. "You don't any option with baby girl!" Priya mocked.

Esha sighed. She put the dress on her. She felt a bit uncomfortable because it didn't even reached her mid thighs. She shyly came out of the washroom. Priya looked at her then she ran and hugged her tightly.

" God damn you're looking so hot!" Priya said putting her hands on her face. "Ok now move towards my dressing table. I will do your make up!" Priya ordered.

"Is that necessary?" Esha said shyly "Obviously it's necessary! I really want Darsh go crazy tonight after seeing you so that he can pin you on the wall and-" "No no! Just stop!" Esha put her hands on her ears and Priya laughed maniacly.