Chapter 46 ❤️

FLASHBACK!

Few days after Priya's birthday.

Priya's Pov:

I was hell shocked after what happened in my birthday. I was fuming with anger! Means how can do this kind of things to the person who loves her so much!

But Esha also loves him...then why did she do that? No! I need to find her out! I need to talk to her!

I went to her house but the door was locked. When I asked in the neighborhood they informed me that they had shifted to Gandhinagar few days back. My doubts increased...why did they left? Her dad's job is not transferable, then why?

I went back home and made an excuse to mom to visit my Gandhinagar wali mashi's house and I left for there.

For almost three days I continued finding her in Gandhinagar but obviously Gandhinagar is not a small place! On the fourth day, I was very exhausted and entered into a coffee shop when I faced someone. Esha! She was Esha! She was just coming out of the coffee shop.

I dragged her and told that I want to talk to her. Then she took me to an isolated place so that we can talk peacefully.

"Why did you do that?" I asked "See  whatever was right I did-" "Stop your nonsense! I know you better than yourself so spit out" I cut her in between. I was fuming in anger. Tears started rolling down from her eyes which made me more confused. I went towards her and said "Say Esha. What's the matter? Maybe I can solve it." "No you can't!" she said in a broken voice "Please say me everything!" I begged.

She removed her tears and cleared her throat and said "On the last day of our exam I was very excited for your birthday. But when I entered home all my happiness went away. Papa was holding the diary in which I wrote all my feelings about Darshan,about our propose...everything! He told me that if I don't leave Darshan he will commit suicide. Now you say whatever what should I have done at that point of time! " she started even more.

I don't why all the time fathers have to become the villain of their daughter's love story!

*

A/N: Baapu sehat k liye tu toh hanikarak hai! 😂 I know I shouldn't laugh at this situation but can't help... 😅