Chapter 20 ❤️

Darshan sang number of songs and then said "I really want to sing more for you guys but you know the time is limited. So see you next time. Goodbye everyone!" he waved at them and all of them moved out of the stage.

Slowly the audience also started leaving the auditorium. Esha really wanted to meet Darshan and hug him tightly and say that his was an amazing singer but some how she couldn't move from her place.

"Esha do you want to stand over here?" Priya said raising her eyebrows and she dragged her towards the green room.

"Boys!" Priya screamed and went and hugged all of them especially Raj. "Bhai tune kya gaaya hai!" Priya said in excitement ruffling Darshan's hair "Don't spoil my hair!" Darshan said in an annoyed and everyone burst out in laughter, Esha chuckled a bit.

Darshan moved away from them and started putting his guitar into the bag while others were busy chatting among themselves.

Esha tip toed towards and him and tapped on his shoulder. He turned around her and smiled. "Um...you sang really well..." Esha said bitting her lower lips.

For few seconds he was unable to breathe then he some how muster up his words and said "Thank you..." "Darshan...you are really an amazing singer. If you take it seriously I'm sure you will reach peak of success. You might be thinking why I'm saying this but I really want to say this to you..." she said moved away from there. He don't know why but he couldn't say anything.