Chapter 47 ❤️

"Why didn't you say that to Darsh?" I asked "Because...because I didn't want to make the situation complicated. I knew if I said the whole thing to him then he would fight with my father and it would have impossible to handle the whole thing. I wanted him to hate me that's why said those harsh words to him!" she explained.

She was crying like anything which made me also cry. I can't see her in pain.

"You know how much it hurted me when I said those to him! I just wanted kill myself at that point of time!", she said "I think we should say everything to Darsh..." I suggested "No! You will not! Just swear that you will not!" she said.

After few minutes I broke the silence "His father allowed him go to Mumbai...for his career...if you have been with him then he would gained much strength..." She smiled genuinely after hearing my words.

"I can't get back to him. If I get back I will be standing between him and his dreams. And I don't want that to happen. Let him be the brightest star on the sky and I will look at him terrace" she gave me the saddest smile.

FLASHBACK ENDS!

I said the whole thing to Darsh and others. Everyone was hell shocked after hearing what I said. There was a hinch of guilt on Siddharth's face because he was the one who used to say bad things about Esha the most. Darsh stood up and locked himself in his room. No one tried to disturb because him he need to spend some time alone.

"Does she still loves him?" Dhruwal asked after few minutes "Yes...she is Darsh's secret fangirl. One day I checked her phone...her phone's password was his name, her gallery was filled with his pics, she had listened all songs from beginning till date. Even intentionally I suggested you all that hotel's name where she works. I thought she would say the whole thing but that stupid woman hidden her identity also!" I spoke.

"We can't let these two in pain. We have to do something!" Siddharth said "But what we will do..." I asked. "Well...I have a plan..." he spoke.

*

A/N: So which plan they r talking abt? 👀