Chapter 19 ❤️

"Ma'am please sit over here" an attendant said to Esha and Priya.

"Wah Darsh humare liye first row mein seat rakhi hai!" Priya said while sitting on the seat.

Esha was lost in her thoughts. She don't know why but she was very excited to see Darshan singing.

"Ladies and gentlemen! So this is St. Teresa's 50th Annual Function and you all will be happy to hear that Darshan Raval and his band will be singing for us this year also!" the host announced and there was a huge round of applause. "Everyone seemed excited to hear him" Esha thought to herself.

The number of performances were held by the college students. Then finally the host came on the stage and announced "Finally it's time to hear our young people! Let's welcome on the stage Darshan and his band!" everyone started yelling and cheering his name.

Slowly she saw Darshan stepping into the stage and others followed. He was looking like a rockstar with the guitar in his hands.

Darshan looked towards Esha and winked at her and she realized she was gawking at him and suddenly blood rushed to her cheeks. He let out a small laugh.

Then he hold the mic and shouted "Kem Cho!" Everyone became much more excited after hearing that. "So let's start with my most favorite song! Get ready!" he said on the mic.

Mera din bhi tu meri sham tu
Mere raaton ke sapne no tum...

He started humming this lines. Esha was so mesmerized after hearing his voice. She can't move her attention from him.

Meri pehli mohabbat
Pehli mohabbat
Pehli mohabbat hai woh...

Everyone was very excited after hearing his song. He seemed to look like a famous singer.

"I'm really thankful to my fortune that I got to hear his music..." Esha thought to herself.