Chapter 28 ❤️

"WHAT.THE.HELL! ESHA YOU NEVER TOLD ME THAT...YOU LOVE DARSHAN!!!" Priya screamed.

"I don't love him...i like him" Esha defend herself.
"Just shut up! You love him!" Priya snapped.
"But...how will I say that to him?" Esha said in confusion.
"Go and say Darshan I love you simple!" Priya said flatly.
"No it's not that simple...what he will think of me?" Esha mumbled.
"Ufff! He will not think anything! You are an amazing girl. He will be happy with you." Priya tried make her understand.
"But...its not that easy. I never did it before." Esha said.
"Esha listen! Just put your big girl pants on and say him!" Priya said.
"Did you just quoted lines from my favorite wattpad story?" Esha raised her brows.
"Umm...yeah...i love that story..." Priya smiled weakly.
"Ok...i will say him but you have to be with me...i can't do it by myself." Esha said.
"I will be behind you. Don't worry." Priya assured her.
"If he rejects me? I can't take that pain Piyu...its better I will not say him." Esha said with a fearful voice. "You know what Esha. My heart is saying he will not reject you." Priya said patting her back.
"I know Darshan much more than you. I have seen in this few days or you can say I had feel it he not only considers you as his friend but something more than that. Don't think I'm lying! I'm saying what's the truth." Priya continued.
Esha looked at her with expecting eyes." Don't worry girl. Everything will be alright." Priya said.
"When will I  say him?" Esha asked. "Say him after after the play ends. You are gonna have a kind of party after the function. Just drag him in corner and say him everything. One thing you need to keep in mind that you have to be brave." Priya instructed and Esha nodded in agreement.