Chapter 34 ❤️

"Listen I'm not in a mood of going Dominos now!" Darshan screamed while he was pushed by Dhruwal into the garage.
"Darshan don't scream! It is feeling like we are kidnapping you!" Sidharth grumbled.
"Yes obviously you people are kidnapping me!" Darshan said with an obvious voice.
"Then fine we are kidnapping you! Take out your bike! Need to go! We are getting late!" Raj snapped.

Darshan made an annoyed sigh and opened the garage.

"See if dad gets to know that I took out the bike then he is gonna kill me!" Darshan said.
"We will manage him. Now take out." Dhruwal replied.
Darshan sat on the bike and said "I just can't understand why you people are forcing me to go to Dominos!" Darshan said "Because we are hungry! Now just stop your nonsense and start the bike!" Sidharth said irritatedly.

They were standing infront of Dominos when suddenly someone put a blindfold infront of Darshan's eyes.

"What the hell is this!" Darshan shouted. No one said anything and took him inside the shop and made him sir on a table.

Slowly his blindfold was removed and he saw a big chocolate cake was kept infront of him and to his opposite was standing Priya and Esha.

His brain was blocked for a moment, he was unable to understand what to say then Dhruwal slapped on his head and said "What did you think we forgot your birthday! Then you are a damn stupid Mr. Darshan Raval! Means how could you think that!" Darshan smiled weakly.
"He is stupid from birth. Listen it was our plan to pretend we forgot your birthday. Now don't think much and cut the cake." Sidharth handed him the knife. And cut the cake!
Everyone sang the Happy Birthday with cheerful voice and Darshan was smiling ear to ear. Then the waiter served their order and they started having their normal conversation