Chapter 8 ❤️

Finally school drama rehearsals had been started.

Esha was very nervous. She was unable to understand what to do and what not to do! She never did any kind things before. She don't know anyone of the cultural team. She was walking towards the school's auditorium when he bumped with something hard.

Then she looked upward and saw Darshan was standing infront of her with a wide smile on his face. Her knees became week....a chill ran down through her spine....she was trembling. She looked downwards not to make any eye contact with him. "So-sorry..." She said abruptly and went away towards the auditorium.

In the auditorium she was sitting in a chair, looking down towards the floor when she heard Mrs. Edward coming to her with a smiling face.

"Esha, my dear" with that she held her few papers looking like a notebook. "Esha this is your script! Go through it. Darshan will soon come and then we will do verbal practice."
"Verbal practice?" Esha said with a confusion. "Verbal practice means all the actors will sit in one place and say their dialogues one after another." Mrs. Edward explained. She was about to leave when Esha asked "Ma'am which drama we are gonna do?" Mrs. Edward turned around and said "Ah dear it's The Merchant of Venice by Shakespeare. And it will not be hard for you because you already read this drama in class 10." Esha nodded her head and Mrs. Edward left.

She sat down on chair reading her dialogues when she saw Darshan entering with his friends and saying with disgust "What the hell! Why don't I get rid of Merchant of Venice! This play sucks man!" He sighed and suddenly his gaze moved towards Esha.