Chapter 13 ❤️

Esha looked down not to make him understand that she was blushing.

"You can't hide yourself from blushing!" Darshan said and started laughing. At this her face turned into a ripe tomato.

"Look. I know you talk less. Priya told me that. But now as we are same play, he have to friends. See don't worry! I'm not a monster and I'm not gonna eat you up!" He said to lighten her mood.
Esha chuckled and said "But...I really don't know how to be friend with you..."
"Am I a celebrity? Oh I didn't know!" He started laughing again. She didn't answered anything. "See just you have to converse with me. Let me get into your heart. And you can peep in my heart also." He said and she smiled weakly.

Then he suddenly tapped in her shoulder and said "Would you like to have ice-cream?" "No-" before she could complete he dragged her towards the ice-cream shop.

"Which flavour?" He asked "Huh?" Esha said "Which flavour?" He repeated "Umm... chocolate!" She replied "Wow! Mine too! Uncle do chocolate ice-cream!" He said to the shopkeeper. They took the ice-cream and left.

They were on the way to Esha's house. When they reached Darshan said "From tomorrow we are gonna start the rehearsals! So don't worry! Everything will go good. And we have five months in hand! I think that's enough" he smiled and she smiled back. Then he sat on his bicycle and said "Bye! Kal milege!" He waved and drove away.

She stood over there until he was disappeared.