Chapter 18 ❤️

"Esha come fast we need to meet those boys in the green room!" Priya dragged Esha towards the green room.

Priya broke into the green room whereas Esha was standing near the door.

Priya hugged Raj, Siddharth, Rahul and Darshan.

Esha was busy observing Darshan. He was wearing a blue ripped jeans, white full sleeves shirt and a pair of black snickers. All total he was looking damn hot and the most amazing fact was he was not wearing his spectacles.

Suddenly Darshan's gaze moved towards her and she realized she was gawking at him.

Darshan slowly came towards Esha but she was busy hiding herself beside the door.

"Will you stop hiding yourself and come in my view so that I can see you?" Darshan said.

Esha felt embarrassed and hurriedly came infront of him. He checked her out top to bottom.

Esha tucked her hair strands behind her ear "Beautiful" he murmured "What?" Esha said softly and he came out of his thoughts "Um- you are looking beautiful..." Darshan said and scratching his neck and smiling "Thanks...You too!" Esha replied "I think you should say handsome!" he said grinning "Huh?

Um...yeah...handsome...you are looking handsome" Esha said. "Darsh! Come fast! We need to go!" Siddharth shouted "Yeah coming!" Darshan shouted back.

He about to leave when Esha said "Darshan..." he turned around and said "Yes?" "Ab...all the best for the show. I'm sure you all will rock it." Esha said "Thanks" he said and took his guitar and went away.

"Do you want to enjoy the show over here?" Priya shook her. She came out of her thoughts "Yes...lets go." Esha said and both went out.