Chapter 29 ❤️

And finally the day of Annual Function. Everyone in the school was waiting for this day long time because it's their last event before their examination.

Everyone was ready with their costumes. Finally the play 'The Merchant of Venice' was going to be shown. In these five months all the actors had worked hard to get it into the play and it was day of the outcome of their hardwork.

But for Darshan the day was special for the play but it was special because finally he was going to say Esha he feels for her. On the other hand Esha was thinking the same thing but she was much more nervous than Darshan.

The curtains rose and the play started. Everyone was watching the play with their full attention, for few it was not very interesting. Slowly they finished the whole play and all the characters bowed infront of the audience and left the stage and everyone cheered for their excellent performance.

They all went to the green room where Mrs. Edward was standing with a proud smile on her face "Well done children!" she said happily.
"Thank you ma'am!" all of them said in chorus.

The party started. Everyone was busy in eating and talking. For the first time Priya left Esha in the crowd. She was standing in corner playing with the hem of her dress then suddenly grabbed her hand and dragged her from there.

She couldn't see that person's face because they were walking in dark corridor. She was about to shout when he put his hand on her face said
shout when he put his hand on her face said "Arey It's me Darshan" he whispered. Esha took a breath and said "Why did you brought me here?" "I want to say you something..." he said "Me too..." she replied.