Chapter 32 ❤️

Esha was in her room thinking how to convince her father, how to start the conversation with him when she heard his voice she thought "I think I should go and talk to him now only."

She came downstairs and saw her was sitting in the drawing room drinking tea.

She went and sat beside him. He looked at her and asked "Toh beta how was your day?"
"Nice" she smiled.
"Do you want to say something?" he asked.
She wondered how her father reads her mind.
"Umm...papa I need your permission" she spoke.
"For what?" he asked focusing on the newspaper.
"Actually papa on 18th it's....Darshan's birthday and invited me..." Esha said nervously.
"Where did he invite you?" he asked "Actually he will be celebrating his birthday in Dominos near our school...if you allow..." she said.
"Will Priya be there?" her mother interrupted.
"Yes aunty I will be there!" Priya came inside the house.
"Then fine I can allow you but you should return before 10" her father instructed.
"No problem uncle Darshan will drop us!" Priya grinned.
"It seems he is very responsible" Esha's father said "Yeah he is!" Priya said.

Esha and Priya both went upstairs. "Piyu! I love you so much! You really saved my life!" Esha hugged her. "Anything for you babe!" Priya hugged her back.
"But Piyu what should I give him on his birthday?" Esha asked.
"I'm telling you. You make a card for him. He loves handmade and even you are good in all these things so make a birthday card for him!" Priya replied.
"Wow! That's nice! So I will start working on it!" Esha clapped her hands like a kid.
"Don't forget to write some romantic lines for him..." Priya said teasingly, Esha smacked her arms
"Ouch! It hurts man!" Priya exclamed.