The End ❤️

Esha was standing in Darshan's room which was beautifully decorated with flowers and candles

. "Piyu don't leave me!", Esha said with a nervous voice "Chi! I'm not gonna witness your suhagraat! I'm not that cheap!", Priya made a disgusted face "But-" "No ifs and buts just go and sit on the bed! Darshan will come at any moment!", Priya cut her in between and covered her face with veil and left the room.

Esha went and sat on the bed. Her hands and legs were literally trembling. She was unable to understand what she will do or what Darshan was gonna do with her!

She heard the clicking of door and Darshan came in. He confidently came and sat beside her and he removed the veil from her face but she didn't dare to look at him.

"Look at me Esh.", he said but she didn't looked at him "Look at me.", he repeated. After few minutes he again said, "I'm not a monster that I will eat you up.", he frowned. Esha was bit embarrassed and quickly looked at him.

"See Esha. Because it's suhagraat I'm not gonna take your virginity. I will do that when you will be ready for it and then i will take my steps forward. Its only one month we met again and I know you're not that free with me but it's ok. Let's be friends again because friendship is the strongest foundation of every relationship. ", he said. Esha was bit impressed after hearing what he said.

To lighten the tension in air he said, "Don't worry I have whole life to take your virginity away!" Blood rushed to her checks and he laughed.

Esha came out of the washroom wearing a top and shorts. Darshan was wearing his usual black pants and blue t-shirt. He pat on the place beside him and Esha sat over there. He stretched his arms and wrapped her in it.

Darshan's POV:

It's morning and I realized we slept in the same position in the way we are sitting last night. My eyes suddenly fall on Esha's angle face. She was sleeping peacefully. I kissed her forehead and murmured,

"Though we were apart our souls were together because our love was 'UNFADED' " - The End.

*

A/N: I just can't believe the story ended! 🤧 Pls drop ur reviews!

NOTICE:
Tonight I will post d first look of my next story! So wait for it! 😁

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐔𝐧𝐟𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 || 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐥 𝐅𝐅 || ✅ 🎉