Chapter 24 ❤️

Finally the school hour ended. Both of them were heading towards the auditorium. They were so nervous that they didn't met each other throughout the day.

Esha came inside the auditorium when she saw Darshan was standing in the corner throughly reading his script.

Then both of them made an eye contact for few seconds and looked away pretending as if they haven't seen each other.

Mrs. Edward came on the stage and said "Darshan and Esha come on the stage." They looked at each for once and moved into the stage "Both of you know that we are going to practice the casket scene today. Now I know both of you are thinking about the part where Bassanio will kiss Portia so Darshan what you need to do is kiss her on cheeks ok?" Mrs. Edward. For the first time in life Esha saw Darshan blushing" Ok ma'am" Darshan said softly and Esha nodded her head in agreement.

Finally they started their practice. Esha saying "....O love be moderate, allay thy ecstasy, In measure rain thy joy, scant this excess, I feel too much thy blessing; make it less, For fear I surfeit!" Darshan said "What I find here? Fair Portia's counterfeit! What demi-god Hath come so near creation?....Here's the scroll, The content and summary of my fortune.... '...Turn you where your lady is, And claim her with loving kiss.' A gentle scroll. Fair lady, by your leave;"

Then he turned around and kissed her on her cheeks and both of them turned into ripe tomato. Mrs. Edward clapped her hands and said" Amazing! Amazing both of you! I really loved your performance!" Both of them smiled weakly.
"Let's dismiss the practice over here! Meet you guys tomorrow!" Mrs. Edward said and left.

*

A/N: So can't put the full dialogues of Bassanio and Portia bcoz they r too long! But I hope u will enjoy this chapter! 😊