Chapter 17 ❤️

Esha was standing in her room with all the scattered everywhere.

"Now i understand why Priya finds it difficult to choose a perfect dress for herself!" she said to herself.

Suddenly her phone started ringing, Priya was calling her.

"Piyu! Come to my house fast! I can't decide what to wear!" she literally screamed "Don't shout duffer! It's my ears! Come and open the door! I'm standing outside your house!" Priya scolded.

Esha quickly went downstairs and dragged Priya to her room. "Now help me! What to wear! For the first time I'm going to any show...what to wear!" she panicked. "Chill Babe. Calm down. I knew this will happen that's why I brought a dress for you." Esha smiled with a relief.

After half an hour Esha was standing infront of mirror. She was wearing a black dress which reached just above her knees.

"Do I need to wear this?" Esha questioned "Just shut up Esha! You will wear this only!" Priya screamed "But it's too short!" Esha replied "Listen it's just above your knees not even mid thighs so it's not at all short!" Priya snapped. "But-" "No buts and ifs! I'm going. I also need to change then I will come and pick you up!" Priya cut her in between and left the room. Esha sighed with disappointment and  sitting at the corner of the bed.

After 20 minutes Priya called up Esha "Come down duffer! I'm standing infront your house! And come fast because for you I don't want to be late!" "I'm coming! Don't have give so much of lecture!" Esha said and hung up the call. She came down and sat on Priya's scotty and they went away.