Six

Sonia's POV- March 2019

Alex was going to make the Opening Day Roster. He had called me yesterday to let me know the news, and then he proceeded to ask me out on a date. I, of course, said yes, but the day of the date was TBD at the moment.

"Sorry, I'm late" I apologized to both Stella and Nora.

"It's alright, Stella, said you might be late since you were visiting your parents"

I nodded as I opened the trunk of the car for them to put in their stuff.

"I sent you a text to not worry about being late"

"My phone is dead," I told Stella.

Nora put her stuff in the trunk and then turned to me.

"Thank you for the ride"

"No worries," I said to her as she wrapped her arms around me.

"You didn't need to drive on your own though, I would have come with"

She gave me a squeeze before letting me go.

"She flew home the second she found out"

Clara showed up Wednesday night and tried to apologize but my roommate, Bobbi refused to let her in, so she threw a temper tantrum in the hallway. Clara tried to talk to me on Thursday and Friday but I was late for work so I told her we'd talk later. I knew she was sorry, but she needed to know how it felt to be pushed to the side.

"A phone call that you made it home would have been nice though"

"I sent you a text" I responded to Stella's comment as she hugged me.

"A serial killer could have sent that"

I rolled my eyes.

"Now you're just being dramatic," I said.

Stella wrapped her arms around me.

"I am not, and you should charge your phone"

"I don't even know where my cord is at" I admitted.

It was somewhere in my duffle bag.

"No worries, I'll lend you mine"

Okay?

"Let's go!"

As soon as I got into the car, Stella asked,

"Where's your phone?"

"On the dock" I replied.

She took a hold of my phone and put it to charge.

"You know, you could have mentioned that you met a guy during this trip"

I glanced up at the rearview mirror at Nora who smiled.

"I kept my mouth shut, but the Dodgers played the Brewers today"

Oh, right.

"I bumped into Nora right before the game started, and she had an empty seat next to her so she waved me over. After the game, I stayed with Nora and made Christian come get me"

Of course, she did.

"You know how affectionate Christian is"

I scrunched up my nose remembering the time he accidentally confused me with Stella.

"Yeah, don't remind me" I stated.

At first, I was so confused, and then I realized he thought I was Stella. It was then that I screamed and scrambled away from him. I ended up falling onto the floor and that was when he realized I was not Stella. As uncomfortable as it made me, I pushed it aside when I noticed that he was about to burst into tears due to how embarrassed he was. Stella found the whole thing hilarious and liked to remind Christian about it every now and then. He knew how to differentiate us because well although we were identical twins, our hair length, dress style, and makeup choices.