•Chapter 25•

2:00 AM: Your POV
You were asleep then you felt someone. You turned around and opened your eyes. There he was. He was on his phone
You: I was waiting for you
Alex: I know you were
You get on top of him. He was shirtless. You ran your hands down his chest. He sits up. You look into his eyes. He smashed his lips against yours. You kissed back. Then he went down to your neck. He give you hickeys. He take off your shirt. He looks at your boobs.
Alex: Damn your boobs got bigger
You: it's all natural
He licked his lips. You smashed your lips against his soft lips. You fell on top of him. He kisses you. He then sits up. He takes off your shorts. You giggled. Alex bites his lip.
You: You know what you want
Alex: You know what you want
You: Obviously you, silly😏😂
Alex: Same.
You sit up and so does him. He unclips your bra. He massages your boobs.
You: Yes Alexxxxxxx (you moaned)
He sucked your nipples and then kissed your boob.
You: Alex-
He smashed his lips against yours. You touch his chest. You want him not any one else but him. He breaks the kiss.
You: well
He smiles. You smile too. You suddenly feel something hard. You look down
Alex: You like what you see
You: Yes
Alex lays you down. You blushed. He pulls down your underwear and throws them. You giggle. You sit up. You pull down his shorts and boxers. His member sprang up.
You: someone is happy to see me
Alex: Yes
You got on top of alex. You started going up and down on his peepee.
Alex: baby girl dont stop (he moaned)
You: Daddy I wont (you moaned)
You went faster and faster. You guys were a moaning mess. Then alex flipped us.
Alex: You want it in you?
You: YES DADDY PLEASE
He smashed it in you. You moaned. He was going crazy harder and faster.
You: Alex keep going (you moaned)
Then he was going in and out.
You: Stop!!
He smashed it in you again. He was going crazy fast.
You: Daddy faster (you moaned)
He went faster. 2 hours later, you both cum. You guys lay next to each other. You look into eachother eyes.
Alex: Damn babygirl
You: you did soooooooooooooooooo good
Alex: So did you
You touch his chest. He moved your chin up and kisses you. You guys started making out. You guys were still naked. You didn't care. Alex breaks the kissing.
You: Well Alex you make my heart melt
Alex smirked. He touches your boobs. You wrap your legs around him. He gives you hickeys on your stomach. You touched his member.
Alex: are you horny?
You: maybe
You cuddle up next to him. You rubbed his member.
Alex: Noooooooooooo you're going to make me horny (he moaned)
You: Daddy I want more
He got hard and was super horny. You got on top of him. You started bouncing.
Alex: Yes go I want more (he moaned)
You started going up and down. Alex and you were a moaning mess. He then flipped you guys. He smashed it in. You moaned louder. He was going super sonic speed. You were moaning sooooo loud. 30 minutes later, you both cum.
Alex: Wow
You guys lay next to eachother naked. You smashed your lips against his. You guys started making out. You check the time, it was 5:00 AM. You go to the bathroom. You took a pregnancy test. You leave it there. You walk out. Alex was on the bed. He walk in front of you.
You: Oh shit
Alex moves the hair out of your face. You stare at his member. He left up your chin. You kissed him. He kisses back. He then breaks the kiss.
Alex: You are so pretty naked
You: Well daddy you make me feel pretty
He smashed his lips against yours. You jumped and he catches you. You wrap your legs around his waist. He walks to the bed. He lays you down still kissing. You guys were kissing and naked. Alex couldn't stop kissing you. You kissed back every time. You guys kissed for 30 minutes. You break the kissing.
You: I think I'm pregnant
Alex: I have anyways wanted a baby with you.
You guys sit up. You look in his eyes.

A/n: When you and jesse fucked you guys used a condom. When you and tanner fucked you guys used a condom.

Back to the story
He was happy that you might be pregnant. You go to check the test. It said positive. You jump for joy. You ran out of the bathroom. Alex was in his shorts.
You: I'm pregnant
Alex: Really?!
You: Yes
You hand him the test. Alex had tears of joy. You hugged him. You put on your bra and underwear. You kissed him. He kisses back. You break the kiss. You changed into this:

 You changed into this:

With these shoes:

Alex looks at you up and down

Alex looks at you up and down. You ran up to him and hugged him like this:

(Pretend it is you not ona) You kissed him on the cheek.
You: Alexander Guzman dont let me go
Alex: I won't
You didn't want to get down from him. You look into his eyes. You kissed him. He kisses back. You break the kiss.
You: I'm happy I'm pregnant
Alex: Me too
You guys sit on your phone and watch Netflix and chill but then fell asleep.

That is the end of the chapter.