•Chapter 71•

Your pov
It was 2 in the afternoon. The kids were doing their own things. Jabez, you and Alex were having a big ass argument.
You: Alex get out of my house !!!
Alex: No jabez said I can stay here!!
Jabez: No I didn't
You: Leave before I call the police 🥶
Jabez: Dude don't make me say it again
Alex: Fuck y'all
Alex pushes you into the wall. Jabez lost it. He started punching him. Alex and Jabez took themselves outside and did something.

Jabez pov
Me: yo stay away from my baby and her kids
Alex: That use to be my wife and she will play you or cheat or do something dirty to you.
Me: She ain't like that
Alex: Jabez I know her true colors
Me: Just get the fuck out of here
Alex: I'm warning you
Alex walks to his car and take off. I walk inside to my baby and kiss her.

Back to your pov
Jabez is kissing you and telling you how much he loves you. You guys go to the bedroom.

Alicia pov
So I get home from the skate park and istg I saw Alex drive down the fucking street. Oh hell nooooo. I walk inside to see Alice and Diego making out on one of the couches.
Me: Get a fuckin room
Diego: Shut up bitch
Me: I will put you back in that hospital
Alice: Omg alicia go to your room😒
Me: Go see a doctor cuz I think u got STDs 😬
Diego gets up and walks up to me.
Me: Fuck off
Diego: Stop destroying your sister's life
Alice: DIEGO!
Atm I felt something inside of me snap. I run up to my room and start crying. Like why tf would a 16 year old say that to me about my sister 😣 yes I fuck around and beat her up but fuck he didn't have to say that shit to my fucking face. I'm crying into my pillow. Then I realized I'm not destroying her life... she destroyed it on her own. I wipe my tears. I walk back downstairs and they outside now. I go to them.
Me: You think I'm destroying my sister's life? 😂
Diego: obviously cuz the way y'all treat her!
Me: She destroyed it her god damn self!!
I walk away. I heard someone following me. I turn around.
Alice: LISTEN HERE! YOU DID DESTROY MY LIFE! YOU, JACKSON, JUSTIN, ALEX, DAD AND MOM! YOU FUCKING BEAT ME UP AND SAY MEAN THINGS ABOUT ME! YOU FUCKING BITCH!! *shed a tear*
Me: ALICE YOU BLAME ALMOST EVERYONE IN THE FAMILY!! YOU NEED TO BLAME YOURSELF NOT THEM! IF THEY WERE HEARING THIS RIGHT NOW I THINK THEY BE SAYING SHIT BACK!!
Diego: JUST GO BACK INSIDE AND THINK ABOUT WHAT U DID TO DESTROY YOUR SISTERS LIVE!
Me: GO BACK TO THE FUCKING HOSPITAL!

Jackson pov
I was just chilling in my room and all of a sudden I hear screaming from outside. I run down there and I see Alicia, alice and Diego screaming about shit.
Alicia: go back to the fucking hospital.
Diego: Go back to looney for his dick bitch
Alice: You need to stay outta of my life
Alicia: WHEN U GET YOUR OWN FUCKING HOUSE OR WHATEVER YOU WONT HAVE TO DEAL WITH US!
I couldn't believe what I was hearing.
Alice: I ALREADY FOUND WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR SO IM MOVING OUT TONIGHT!
Alicia: GOOD FOR FUCKING YOU!!
I ran back upstairs cuz I saw Alice and Diego coming inside...

Alice pov
I see jackson running up the stairs. I didn't really care cuz he fucked up my life a lil. I run to my room with Diego. We started packing my shit.

1 hour later

My room was all packed up.

Your pov
You and Jabez were making out then banging on the door happened. You get up and answer the door.
Alice: I'm fuckin leaving this house! I got an house and I'm not keep in contact with anyone in this family. Have a nice life y/n.
She walked away. You had mixed feelings about what tf just happened. Jabez looks at you.
You: my oldest is now grown 😭
Jabez: It is okay cuz we got an another coming🥴
You: I wonder what happened
Jabez: Wym?
You: She didn't wanna leave and now she did. Something is off
You walk down the hall and scream ice cream. The kids come running. Jabez did with Gabriella.
You: Why tf did your sister just leave?
Alicia: ion know
Justin: wait she did what?
You: She told me she got a house and that she isn't gonna keep contact with anyone in this family
Jackson: Okay I think I know
Alicia looked shocked as hell.
Jackson: So I heard yelling from outside it was alicia, alice and Diego. I heard something about go back to the hospital and you needa stay outta my life and sum other stuff.
Alicia: I'm probably one of the reasons she left....
You: Oh damn
You let the twins go back to their room and you and alicia talk about the situation. Then y'all went to sleep

That's the end of this chapter 🥴 thanks for 25.1k reads!!