•Chapter 48•

Continuing: Your POV
Alex was driving. The kids in the back. Alicia grabbed the AUX cord. She started playing this:

We then arrived. Alex parks the car. We get out of the car. You and Alex hold hands. You guys go to get your wristbands. Justin & Jackson met up with some friends. You guys walk inside. You guys head towards the teen/adult area. Alicia and looney were walking far behind us. You and Alex get on this ride:

Alicia and looney go on this ride:

There were so many rides. It was 6 o'clock when yall got together in front of the big ferris wheel.
You: Are you guys hungry?
All of them: Yes!!
You get (whatever kinda food you want from the fair) Alex gets a funnel cake. Alicia & Looney get a churro. Alice & Gio get a corn dog. You all ate and went your separate ways.

Alice POV
Me and Gio went on the ferris wheel. There were kids screaming "Alice and Gio!!" Then they started taking pictures of us. Gio kisses me on the cheek.
Girl: OMG!! AIEGO IS OVER!! 😭🤧🤦‍♀️💔
2 Girl: Aiovanny is a thing now❤😍
We get stopped at the top. Me and Giovanny hold hands and started making out. Then we stopped. I started taking pictures. Then the ride started again. We then got off and took pictures with fans. After 10 minutes later, we go on a really hunted house. We sit in the cart, the ride starts. There was screaming. A chunky doll flew out of nowhere. I screamed. Then there was a tv and the girl from the ring came out. I started screaming. Gio holds me tight. Then a chainsaw started and some man ran behind us. I started screaming so loud. Then the ride was over. Me and Giovanny went to play a game. He won me a stuff wolf. Then I see Diego and Desiree together. Diego sees me staring. Diego and Desiree kissed on the lips.
You: Gio I have to go to the bathroom
Gio: Alright I will be by the swings
I went to the bathroom and Desi went to the bathroom too.
You: So you-
Desi: Why would you cheat on him?
You: I was-
Desi: You know what save it!
You: Listen her you little b-
Diego walks up to her. Diego puts her arm around her. Diego kisses her on the neck. Desi giggles. Diego looks up.
Desi: Let's go Diego
They walk away. I went to the bathroom then back to Gio. Gio was by the swings and we went on them.

Alicia POV
Me and looney went on the swings and more. I saw Gavin. Gavin walked up to me.
You: Wassup Gavin
Gavin: Nothing much
Looney slaps my ass and walks to get something to drink. Gavin looks at some girl.
You: Who is that
Gavin: That's my girl
You: Ohhhhhh
She walks over. She looks like this:

 She looks like this:

They hug.
????: Hi I'm Alisson
You: Hi I'm Alicia
Looney walks up. He had lemonade.
Gavin: See ya later
You: Yeah
Looney and I went to a slide and slide down. We walk around the fair a little. I saw Alice and Gio making out behind the ferris wheel. I see Diego and Desiree on the swings holding hands. I see Ona and hannah on the ferris wheel. I see Alex and mom on the high swings. Me and looney take some pictures with fans. Some guy comes up to me.
????: Aren't you officially.alicia
You: Yes
????: I'm caleb! Caleb coffee
You: Oooh my god! Hi
We take a picture. He gave me his number and we walk away. Looney was taking pictures with fans still. He then finished. We went on the bumper cars. Then I get a text from mom.
Mom💞: Meet by swings
Me and Looney go to the swings everyone was there. It was 9:30 PM.

You're POV
You: Let's call it a day
All of them: Sure
Yall go to the car and Alex drives. We then get home. You unlocked the door. You see Alex's mom with Gabriella.
You: Hi baby
Alex's mom: She was a good baby but the other wasn't
You: Of course anyways thanks
Alex's mom: Of course
Alex: Thank you mom!
Henry kisses Gabriella on the head and runs to Alex.
Henry: Alwex
Alex: Hi Henry
Henry: I mwiss you
Alex picks up Henry. Henry kisses Alex on the cheek. The kids go upstairs and into the showers.
Henry: Gabriella is cwute
Alex giggles.
Alex's mom: Oh no! Henry has a crush
You: It is ok
Alex's mom and Henry leave an hour later. You go upstairs and into your shower. You wash your hair and body then you felt Alex behind you. Alex kisses on your neck. You turn around and started kissing him. Alex picks you up. You guys were making out. Alex puts you down. He goes down to your pussy and licks your clit. You let out a soft moan. Alex started doing tricks with his tongue.
You: FUCK *moans* ALEX *moans louder*
Alex comes up to your ear.
Alex: Mhmmmm daddy ate some good pussy
You get shivers down your spine. You get down on your knees and start sucking.
Alex: FUCK *moans* Y/N *groans*
Then you stop and got out of the shower. You changed into a bra and underwear. Alex changed into boxers and shorts. Gabriella was already asleep. So u lay on the bed and fell asleep.

That's the end of that chapter!