•Chapter 29•

1 week later: Your POV
You wake up. You look at the time. It was 10:30 AM. Monday. You havent talked to jesse and Alex for a week. You look that you had a lot of texts from Alex and Jesse. You open Alex text first.
Alex❤: Hey y/n
Alex❤: Just know I wasn't cheating on you! It was a prank!
Alex❤: I love you! I want you!! Never forget that!! I want to have kids!! I want to live together!!
Alex❤: Let me come over
You: Hi sorry for not answering. Alex I love you too. I will let you come over.
End of chat
You then open jesse texts.
Jesse🖤: Let me have your kids again
Jesse🖤: I like you a lot and you like me
Jesse🖤: Come on. Let daddy give you a good time
Jesse🖤: Britney is still pregnant
You: Papi I don't know and I don't care about britney
Jesse🖤: Come on you slut
You: I said I don't know
Jesse🖤: Whatever! Let me know when you want it, slut❤
End of chat
You hear a knock on the door. You wake downstairs. You open the door. Alex kissed you. You kissed back. He trys to break the kiss but you suck on his lip.
Alex: I miss you
You: I do too
Alex: You have to chose
You: Alex
Alex: Good girl
Alex picks you up. He takes you to the bedroom.
Alex: Let me get you-
You: Alex I wanna baby
Alex: Me too
You: I wont kill it
Alex started getting undressed. You help him. You guys were kissing. He takes off your shirt. You still kissing. He takes off your shorts. You giggle. Alex takes off your bra. He massages them.
You: papi (you moaned)
He kisses your stomach. You giggle. He gives you hickeys. He takes off your underwear with his teeth. He puts his peepee in you. You moaned. He started going faster and faster and faster and faster and faster and faster and faster and faster and faster and faster and faster and faster and faster.
You: papi (you moaned)
Alex: Damn your pussy tight
You moaned loud and in pleasure. You wanted a baby with alex. Alex cum inside of you.
You: Good papi
Alex: I want more
You: Me too
He pulls out. You moaned. He eats you out.
You: Mhmmm (you moaned)
Alex then gets a spot you like when someone eats you out.
You: Alex right there!! Papi!! Alexander!!! Guzman!! Papi (you moaned)
Alex: you like that babygirl
You: Yes daddy
He kept licking right there. You moaned in pleasure. You cum in his face. He licks it off. Alex lays down next to you.
You: My turn
You got on top and started riding.
Alex: Mamas!!!
You: Papi I want to ride you🤪
You ride him for 30 minutes. You then started bouncing. Your tits were flying everywhere. Alex's hand were on your waist. 30 minutes later you sucked his dick. Alex was moaning and groaning. You kept going.
Alex: damn babygirl! Don't stop!! (He moaned)
2 hours later you stopped sucking his dick.
Alex: Wow!
You: Come here
You guys started making out. You guys were naked. You kiss him. Alex kissed you aggressively.
You: Papi I like aggressive kissing
Alex kissed you. You kissed back. Your tongue enter into his mouth. You guys were kissing softly and naked and rolling around on the bed.
You: Alex never stop loving me
Alex: I won't
He goes down to your clit. He licks it.
You: Papi (you moaned)
He goes to your boobs. He sucked your nipples. You moaned. He goes to your ear.
Alex: Want more? Babygirl
You get chills done your spine. Alex goes to your clit. He licks it.
You: Papi I want more (you moaned)
Alex licks it even more. You moaned in pleasure. He kisses it.
You: I'm tired
Alex: Me too
You and Alex watched strangers things. You fell asleep on his chest.

That is the end of this chapter.