•Chapter 41•

The next day: Tuesday morning: 7:00AM:Alicia POV
I was having a wet dream but then my alarm clock woke me up because it was 7. I turned off my alarm clock. I try to tell my mom I'm suspended but looneys arms were around me.
Looney: No stay (he says have asleep)
I couldn't say no so I grabbed my phone and text her that I'm suspended. I lay back down with looney. We are still naked from last night. He then wake up. He kisses me. I kiss back. I sit up and he does to. I sit in his lap, facing him.
You: Happy 1 year and 4 months baby
Looney: Happy anniversary babe
Looney kisses me on my neck. I slightly moaned. He lays me down. He kisses my inner thighs.
You: get a condom (I moaned)
He gets up and gets a condom. He sit back down. I sit up and get on top of him. I kissed on his neck. I started going up and down on his penis. He puts his hands around my waist. Looney moans and groans. I get off of him. He puts on the condom. He slides his dick in my pussy. He went faster than super sonic speed.
You: Looneyyyy (I moaned)
Looney: Damn babygirl you're pussy tight
I couldn't stop moaning. I started moaning papi. It turned looney on.
You: Looney imma about to cum (I moaned)
Looney: Go ahead bbg
I cum. Looney pulls out. He takes off the condom. He throws it in the trash. I kiss him. He kisses back. He kisses on my neck and leaves hickeys.
You: Ily looney
Looney: Ilyt bbg
We get up. I put on my underwear and bra and looneys sweatshirt. He pulls on his boxers and sweatpants. We lay down and cuddle. I kissed his cheek. I hug him. I have my head on his shoulder. He puts on 2 fast 2 furious. I kiss him. He kisses back.
Looney: ily
You: Ilym
Looney: No ilym
You: no ilym
Looney: Bbg ilym (he moaned)
You: No looney ilym (I giggle)
Looney kisses my forehead. We watched the movie. Me and looney just cuddle for the rest of the morning and watched 2 fast 2 furious. Someone knocked on the door.
You: It's open
Mom opens the door.
Mom: Wth did u do now?
You: Long story
Mom: We got time
I tell mom the story of what happened.
Mom: Ok fine
Mom gave me in and out. Me and looney started eating. We lay back down and cuddle. I love his sweatshirts because they smell like him. Looney rubs my stomach.
You: Babe that tickles (I giggle)
Looney: Oh it does
He started tickling me. I couldn't stop laughing.
You: Looney (I laughed)
He kept tickling me.
You: Looney I'm going to pee (I laughed)
He stopped. I kiss him. Our lips link. We stayed in the kiss for 2 minutes. We started making out. We made out for 30 minutes. He looks at me. I look at him. He smirks. I smile. He whispers in my ear.
Looney: I'm horny asf
I go to his ear.
You: *moans sexy* Does that help
Looney: No
He lays me down. He kisses on my neck. He finds my spot. I moaned loud. He gave me a hickey there. He takes off my underwear. He touches my clit.
You: Good looney (I moaned)
He licks my clit.
You: Looneyyy (I moaned louder)
Looney: Damn that taste good
He grabs a condom. He takes off every thing. He slides his penis in me with a condom. I moaned.
You: Looneyyy get me pregnant (I moaned)
Looney: No bbg
He went super fast. I moaned. He went so fast the bed was shaking. I couldn't stop moaning looney. Looney was turned on. He cums in the condom. He pulls out and takes the condom off. He throws it in the trash. I get on top of him. I started going up and down on his penis. He moans and groans.
Looney: Dont stop bby (He moaned)
We then stopped. I put on my thong and lay down. He puts on his boxers and sweatpants. We cuddle and fell asleep.

That's the end of this chapter.