•Chapter 73•

Alice POV: 5 days living into her new house: Friday
I love it where I live. No sisters, no brothers, no rules, no family and no moaning throughout the house. I have been feeling free. I haven't seen Diego since he helped me move here. I called him.
Diego: Hey Alice wassup?
You: How come you haven't came by ?
Diego: I don't know
You: Well you should, bye
I hang up. I really thought to myself. I missed everything... my sister, my brothers, my baby, and my mom but it was time right? I let it go. 
My house looks like this:

My bedroom:

I was walking to my kitchen and looking at my phone

I was walking to my kitchen and looking at my phone. No one calls me anymore. I walk to my living room. Literally I feel not special anymore. I started breaking down crying. I feel so alone. It is so different and I can't believe I moved for the hell of it. I want Diego but he playing. My friends probably forgot about me. I haven't went to school all week. Me and Alicia went to the same school. I know where mom lives if I need anything but I don't want to go back there. I finally called someone from the house.
*answers*
You: Hey how you been?.
Alicia: Omg Hii! Wait I thought-
You: I know what I said but like I was angry and I missed the family
Alicia: Aww you can't stay away but like you need to come school. You can still live in your house but like damn.
You: I will show up on Monday. My house is pretty chill. No noises or  siblings.
Alicia: Yeah but you know you miss the family! So I got tea on the fam!

*5 hours later*

She finally hangs up. I feel comfortable. I felt bad for the things I said to her. I told her where I live. I feel asleep on my bed.

That's the end of this chapter. I promise the next chapter will be better 😂