Pretty woman

Pretty woman, walkin' down the street
Pretty woman, the kind I like to meet
Pretty woman, I don't believe you, you're not the true
No one could look as good as you.

Trixie's POV

I woke up with the sound of the alarm. I wanted to sleep a little longer, but it was useless, so I ended up turning it off and went to the bathroom to do my cleaning routine.

I went downstairs to have some breakfast quickly once I was over, not without knocking on Sam's door, knowing that she would ignore the alarm and if she didn't wake up, we would be late for school again.

"Good morning, darling," greeted my mother with her usual elegant smile while she put down her porcelain teacup and left the edition of Vogue who was reading that morning to watch me with her deep brown eyes.

She was the elegant-looking rich woman as the other housewives from the neighborhood with the exception that she had an actual job and didn't mind that her husband wasn't deep into having a social status as long as she had the perfect family and especially, the perfect daughters.

"Good morning," I answered, leaving a kiss on her cheek and taking a toast from the plate.

"Don't forget that today in the afternoon, we will go to see the dresses for your father's Ascension party. The boutique is closed because they're remodeling, so we need to find a decent store and it may take some hours."

I grimaced at that, preparing myself for the storm that was coming.

"Today? Today I can't; I'm going to Alaska's home tonight," I reminded her.

"I don't like Alaska," she said, rolling her eyes. And it was stupid by this point that she kept reminding me that every time I mentioned her.

"You don't like any of my friends."

"I like Betty; she's nice."

"Yeah, but I don't like her," I said, scoffing. Obviously, she liked the only girl who had rich parents and her future husband ready even though she was a bitch, "Anyway, it can't be today. I've been planning this for a week, and you knew it."

"But..."

"Sorry, I'm late; I'll see you tomorrow, love you!" I replied without giving her time to protest even more.

I went upstairs for my stuff and put on a last layer of perfume before I ran out and found Sam in the living room waiting for me.

"Did you have breakfast?" I asked, arching an eyebrow

"Ew, no," she said before we got in the car, "Can I borrow some lipstick?"

I just gave her an eye roll before I found it in my bag and gave it to her as she throw me airy kisses.

Sam was two years younger than me, but she looked the same age and sometimes even older. The bitch had the most beautiful long blonde hair (who was her biggest pride), green eyes, and little tiny freckles spreading out in her face. She looked like a naive girl on the outside, but oh boy, Sam was anything but that, and the fact that sometimes she didn't even realize that, makes me surprised every single time.

I just smiled when I watch her apply her lipgloss before she distracted with her phone, paying no attention to me and it made me realize I was alone again. The way to school was the same one the everyday. The same radio station, same weather, same driver. My life was fucking monotonous, and I couldn't do anything to change that.

I recharged in the window, staring around when my eyes got stuck in the girl next to me. I had never seen her before, and I don't know why, I was absolutely sorry about that.