Only a girl

Only a girl
Knows how a girl feels
Only a girl
Can make me feel this way
It's getting better, nothing like two girls sticking together

Trixie's POV.

It had been a few weeks since Katya and I kissed in her bedroom. In those weeks, my head kept clearing things up; I talked to her in messages, but we didn't do it that often, I wanted to hear her voice, and as much as I denied it, I wanted to kiss her again. I'd seen her in the institute a couple of times when she was picking up the twins, but we were always interrupted for one or another reason.

On the other hand, Jessie and I had started seeing each other more, and although the idea no longer excited me, Alyssa and her friends insisted that we made the perfect couple. However, Lasky didn't tolerate him.

"Tracy, are you listening to me?" Alaska asked.

"Sorry, I got distracted,"

"Obviously," she replied laughing,

"What were we talking about?"

"Sharon,"

"Oh, yeah, I should've known," I said rolling my eyes,

"Hey! I don't make that face when you talk about the idiot across the street,"

"Because I don't talk about him... And don't call him an idiot!" I told to steal a couple of grapes from her plate.

"It's the truth,"

"Sure," I answered sarcastically, "what happens with the gothic?"

"She bought tickets for a concert, and she wants to take me, so I'll tell my mom I'll stay with you for the weekend, okay?"

"Lasky! No more lies, at least don't involve me, I beg you,"

"Don't worry baby it's just in case she calls which I don't think will happen, I'll come back the next day and give you all the details, yeah?"

"And what do I win?" I asked curiously.

"Oh! You can pick me up at Sharon's and the Russian's probably there, you can see there," she said laughing while I was blushing.

"Alaska, go to hell!" I screamed, pretending to be angry as I got up fro the table.

"Hey, no! Wait for me!" she yelled as she ran after me.

"Catch me if you can!" I said, laughing scandalously through the long halls where there were some girls.

Alaska was much faster than me, so she quickly caught me up and held me tightly by the waist to keep me from escaping again.

"Are you crazy? Why did you make me run like that? I didn't even finish my lunch!" she complained.

"You deserve it!" I answered, still laughing.

"Oh, sure, since I'm not Russian!"

"Lasky shut the fuck up!"

"Come on, Trixie! Kiss me, I beg you!" she said with a bad imitation of the Russian accent while tickling me.

She knew my weak spot was the tickling and for this point, I was on the floor and she was on me even doing it. Probably my underwear looked under the skirt, and my laugh seemed more like a convulsion.

"Stop! Please, stop!"

"Admit that you like her!"

"Alaska, let me go!" I screamed, trying to contain the little air that was in my lungs.