Losing my religion

I thought that I heard you laughing
I thought that I heard you sing
I think I thought I saw you try

Third person's POV

Trixie was anxiously playing with the small moon hanging from her necklace, trying to hold back the tears as much as possible. The poor girl had cried more these days than in the last seventeen years.

"Beatrice, do you want hot chocolate before we board the plane?"

"No, thanks."

Her mother sighed tiredly. It was true that she and her two girls didn't have the best relationship, but still, she didn't want to see her kid so depressed, and after all, they would fulfill one of her whims; she should be grateful.

On the other hand, Trixie's head was spinning. Wanting to cry and run away at the mercy of her beloved, but her mother had convinced her that the best thing for everyone would be to get away from her, introducing the idea that even Katya would eventually thank her. The blonde felt alone, and confused, she wanted to know if all this was a great decision and what consequences it would bring in the future: A future she had planned with Katya.

"Trixie!"

- no, it's not true - though the trembling girl. It was just her head doing dirty tricks.

"Princess!"

Her face turned pale when she saw that it was her Russian girlfriend running in her direction along with Alaska, and they both looked very ruined.

"What the hell are you doing here?" The mother of the blonde yelled with anger.

"Trixie, what are you doing?" The eldest asked once she was nearby, "Don't do it, don't leave me, my dear, I need you."

"No, you don't," finally said the other girl as she started crying, "You need to forget me, please."

Katya looked at her in disbelief as her mother disappeared into the crowd. What was she thinking?

"Do you realize what you're asking me? Beatrice, you are the love of my life, I can't forget you," she said, dangerously approaching her girlfriend "I love you with my life, and I do not understand what is happening, but I will fight for you because you are the best thing that has happened to me and I'm not let you go so easy."

"Katya, please don't make this more difficult," the short girl was talking falteringly for the tears that kept going down her face "Just go away, stop complicating everything."

"Stop complicating everything? Baby, you're about to catch a flight away from here, escaping from that future we promised each other."

"Enough, I beg you!" the girl asked, full of pain "Just go and let me go on, I can't stay by your side after all this, it's too much."

"You promised me that you would stay with me no matter what, tell me, what changed? Whatever it is, I can fix it, I swear."

"Leave! Understand that I don't love you anymore!" The blonde girl screamed out, crying and calling the attention of those around her.

Katya was frozen in her place, unable to process those words, but she knew the love of her life so well that she knew it wasn't true, Trixie was like her favorite book, and she loved to read it over and over again, but now it seemed more like a horror story.

"You're lying..." Katya responded, taking her by the waist and attracting her to her own body "I know it, I know you even more than I know myself, look me in the eyes and tell me that you don't feel anything, that those days that we spend together and those nights when I made you scream my name with pleasure doesn't mean anything, only then, I will let you go."