Forever young

Forever young
I want to be forever young
Do you really want to live forever?
Forever, and ever

Trixie's POV

"I really don't know what to wear.

"Your makeup is dark, put on the black one," I said obviously, as my hands trembled.

"Your dress is gorgeous; I really envy you."

"Thanks?" I asked, confused while she laughed.

"I'm very proud of you Tracy, you managed to graduate from the damn high school with an excellent average," Sam said with a smile.

"Thank you Samy, your words really mean a lot to me."

"I love you, enjoy your night," she asked as she kissed my cheek and put on her dress.

We went downstairs to go with daddy to the place where the stupid party was, not without he said us how beautiful we looked tonight.

For some strange reason, I felt very anxious about tonight, there was no reason, but still, my hands trembled. When we arrived, I found my mom organizing the place, there were even some guests, who of course, I had no idea who they were but they still congratulated me.

The party passed slowly, Alyssa and her friends, along with another group of girls that I vaguely knew, came to see everything with luxury and detail. Probably the only one I liked was Jinkx, so I decided to spend the night with her just like Sam. Katya had not arrived yet, and I waited impatiently for her thinking how the assholes would be shocked to see her here, however, I couldn't care less; I just wanted to see her.

"Are you waiting for her?" Jinkx asked, smiling,

"Huh?"

"I asked if you're waiting for her."

"I don't know who you're talking about, Jinkxy."

"Oh come on, don't play the dumb, I know about you and Katya," she assured with a funny smile, "Calm down, I'm not gonna say anything."

"Promise it!" Sam demanded aggressively.

"Hey, listen, I'm not gonna say a word, Dustin and I suspected it for a long time, but I already knew it by the way she sees you," she assured, smiling foolishly.

"Ugh, I think the Russian whore you ordered has arrived," Sam said.

Then I left them talking to go to the entrance.

She looked gorgeous in her black jumpsuit, her hair was still a mess, but I couldn't care less. When she saw me, her face softened, opening her eyes slightly.

"Wow, you look perfect," she said in a whisper, "Fuck, you're so beautiful."

"Well, thank you sole mio, you look beautiful too," I replied, smiling.

"Is this all mine?" She asked, scanning me from head to toes.

"Oh yeah, baby," I laughed, showing my left hand where my ring was, "Come on, we can find a place where we can be alone."

As I predicted, the dumb girl's heads were staring at us as they whispered to each other, and I couldn't care less what they said because I didn't need to see them at school anymore.

"Katya?"

"Oh, hello, Jeremy," she greeted kindly with a smile.

"I didn't know you were going to accompany us tonight; it's a pleasure to see you again."

"I say the same, everything is spectacular," she said, looking at every part of the place.

"I know, Trixie looks very beautiful, right?,"