Butterfly fly away

Butterfly fly away, butterfly fly away
Flap your wings now you can't stay
Take those dreams and make them all come true

Katya's POV

"Hello pretty blonde,"

"Hi, pretty blue-eyed," Trixie greeted from the other line, completely melting me with her sweet laugh "Why do I have the honor of hearing your voice so early? You shouldn't be in college?"

"You ask a lot of questions Mattel," I said smiling as I saw all the girls coming to where I was "I just wanted to remind you about our date tomorrow,"

"Katya has a dateeeee!" Noodles screamed, making fun of me with the others.

"Of course I remember, say hi to Sharon and everyone, by the way,"

"Sure, say hi to Alaska and Sam..."

"Remind Lasky that I love her," Sharon said, taking the phone out of my hands "Yeah, but tell her I love her more than I did an hour ago... Okay, I promise that I'll make Katya take a shower for your date, good luck Barbie,"

"Noodles, give me that back," I said "I'm sorry about that, Sharon is a little impulsive sometimes,"

"Well, she reminds me of someone," she joked.

"Hey!"

"It's a joke Kats, I have to go, but we'll talk later,"

"Sure, good luck on your test, pretty lady,"

"Katya, you remembered," she said with a smile on her face, I could hear it.

"Of course, I always pay attention to you,"

"You're so sweet Zamo, I want to see you,"

We said goodbye with a lot of work, and at the moment I hung up, they all came at me to make fun of me.

"Katya is growing up!" Courtney yelled happily.

"Well, it was time to do it," Willam made fun of me and everybody laugh "Katya Zamolodchikova has a date! With a real girl!"

I could see far away (but not so far) Violet staring at me. And definitely, if the looks killed, I'd be ten meters underground.

I didn't understand exactly why she was so angry. Violet knew from the beginning that we were nothing formal, that we could both have sex with other people and neither of us had the right to claim anything. Especially her who slept with anything that moved.

"Tell us about your date Zamo, where are you taking her?" Naomi asked as she held on to Sharon.

"I can't give you a lot of details, but I was saving up to take her to that fancy restaurant by the beach, I guess she must be used to places like that and I just want to give her the best," I said without stopping smiling.

I heard a big "aww" from all the girls, which just made me smile even more. My friends were probably more excited than Trixie and me.

We went to different directions to go in search of our respective classes, which only Sharon and I were in the same one.

"Hey Kats, I'm happy about your date and everything, but are you okay? You know, tomorrow is..."

"I know tomorrow's the anniversary, but I'm sure nothing can ruin this," I said sighing "Sharon, she makes me happy, and that scares me,"

"I know, we're there for you, okay? Remember, sisters before misses," she said messing around my hair even more "I love you whore,"

"I love you too, weirdo," I replied with a smile.