Jessie's girl

Jessie is a friend, yeah
I know he's been a good friend of mine
But lately something's changed that ain't hard to define
Jessie's got himself a girl and I want to make her mine

Katya's POV.

It had been a few days after the race. I hadn't seen Trixie since that day, but something told me I'd be doing it soon enough. I went downstairs for some breakfast listening to the twin's screams, but when they saw me they shut up, and Aqua stormed up and slammed the door; Sharon and Patricia gave me a funny look, so I decided not to ask.

"Good morning," I greeted stretching.

"Good morning sweetie," the woman answered, giving me a box of cereal,

I wasn't lying when I said that the Needles family had adopted me as one more daughter, maybe it sounded weird, but I'd rather be here than at my house. My real mother died when I was 7 and my father, worked so hard that I hardly ever saw him, when he wasn't at work he took his stupid girlfriend at home, and it was a show that I prefer to avoid. Patricia, on the other hand, was sweeter to me and made me feel like a part of a family again.

"Katie, can you take me some new pictures? I have nothing to upload to my Instagram profile," Brianna said as she bit her toast.

"Sure princess, you tell me when," I replied, eating quickly.

"Uh, I don't know, before the weekend so I can upload them on my birthday," she said excitedly.

"Bri wanted me to photograph her because besides she loves posing, I loved taking pictures. You could say that after my motorcycle, my camera was my second most valuable object. I bought them both with my life savings and working as a slave at the workshop in the speed zone.

On the other hand, the twins would be 16 on the weekend, and Sharon and I threw them a party at the bar where Naomi worked. They were both excited, but I still couldn't find the perfect gift for them, I was never good at giving gifts, but I wanted it to be unique for my princesses.

"Okay, I'll pass at my house today for the camera," I responded, putting the bowl in the sink.

"Thank you, Katya! I adore you!" She exclaimed excitedly and hugging me tightly.

I just laughed and then went upstairs and took a quick shower in Noodle's bathroom. I dressed and made up quickly to come down and realize I wasn't the last one to be ready, Aquaria, wasn't in the car yet.

"I don't want to go to school," Sharon complained.

"Shut the fuck up," I said, lighting a cigarette "Did you talk with Alaska?"

"Yeah, I was thinking of inviting her over the weekend," she said with a goofy smile.

"Noodles likes Alaskaaaa!" I scoffed.

"Who's Alaska?" Brianna asked curiously.

"Noodle's girlfriend," I mocked while she rolled her eyes.

"What? Sharon! Why didn't I know about this?" she asked again

"Katya likes her friend, what was her name?" she said trying to remember "Trixie!"

I just raised an eyebrow funnily.

"I don't like her, I just want to fuck her,"

"God! Since when don't they tell us your stuff!"

Our conversation was interrupted by Aquaria entering angrily and slamming the door. Sharon and I looked at each other, and this one noticed the short skirt she was wearing. Brianna and Blair's skirts were also short, the uniform's one was short, but this was ridiculous.