Everybody talks

It started with a whisper
And that was when I kissed her
And then she made my lips hurt
I could hear the chit chat

Trixie's POV

"Is it true that she takes drugs?"

I don't know how, but for some reason, Alyssa and her group of friends had sat with us at lunch, everything was going so well, they talked about some stupid stuff until for some reason they ended up talking about Katya.

They wouldn't talk about Sharon; they weren't idiots enough to do it knowing that Alaska was her girlfriend, but instead, they were doing it over my pretty blonde, and by this point, my patience was reaching its limit.

"Listen, we can't tell you anything," Alaska said worriedly.

"Oh, come on! Sharon and Katya are best friends, of course you know something," the green-haired girl insists.

"I think you're the least suitable to talk about drugs, I'm wrong Laganja?" I asked with a rough tone.

"What are you talking about?" A very confused Alyssa asked.

"I don't know what she's talking, but maybe she knows something about Katya that we don't, after all, they're always together, right mamma?"

Oh no, you're getting into a very dangerous area.

"I'm not your fucking mother, so don't call me that," I felt my jaw gets tensed.

All the girls looked at us confused, except Lasky, she looked at me with concern.

"Leave her alone Laganja, Trixie and Katya are just friends, which you probably don't know what it means because you're always alone, it seems today we discovered why," Alaska defended me taking her things and getting up from the table "Sorry, but we have to leave, classes start soon,"

I took my things and without saying a word, left the cafeteria with Alaska trying to take my hand to calm me down, however it wasn't possible because I was walking with big footsteps.

"Tracy, wait!"

"I don't wanna talk," I said without stopping.

"Then don't do it, just listen to me," I sigh heavily to finally stop and let her take my hand "They're a bunch of assholes, please ignore them,"

"Everything they say about Katya is a lie, you know it," I said, trying to suppress the tears "She's good, she would never hurt anyone who didn't deserve it,"

"I know baby, they're simple rumors," she replied, hugging me.

"I can't anymore Lasky; I want to shout to everyone that I love her, I want to kiss her and take her by the hand to show the world that she's mine," I whisper without being able to avoid a couple of tears.

"I... I don't know what to say Trix, I really would like to encourage you to do it, to send everybody to hell because your happiness is the most important thing in the whole wide world, but..." she stopped.

"But mom would never let me," I ended up, trying not to cry "She would never let me be with Katya and probably send me away from where I can't see her anymore," despite all my efforts I couldn't help but cry.

"Oh Trixie, you have no idea how sorry I am," I clung more to her as she stroked my hair gently.

We said nothing more after that; there were no words that described how much I hated not being able to shout to the four winds that this beautiful Russian blonde was mine and only mine.

The school had never become so horrible until today. I tried to dry my tears and give Lasky a little smile, which she replies with another hug.

"I love you Trixie Mattel, I just want you to be happy for the rest of your life," she said, taking my face with both hands and kissing my cheek tight, leaving her dark lipstick on my face.