Never be the same

It's you, babe
And I'm a sucker for the way that you move, babe
And I could try to run, but it would be useless
You're to blame
Just one hit of you, I knew I'll never be the same

Trixie's POV

"I want to go home now," Sam complained.

"Samantha, we haven't even got to school," I laughed, fixing my pink bow.

"And?"

I just rolled my eyes to keep listening to the radio. The day seemed good today; the sky looked so beautiful, and the air came in through the window, messing my hair slightly.

We arrived at the school, and while I was listening to Sam complaining about forgetting her math homework, we got out of the car before saying goodbye to the driver. We were on our way to the entrance when suddenly I heard someone catcalling me.

"Good morning doll,"

My smile was present when I heard that thick Russian accent.

"Good morning, Russian," I laughed, turning to find her in her motorcycle, "What are you doing here so early?"

"I came to take you to a secret place," she replied, showing me her most seductive smile and making me blush.

"Uh, sorry, I've got classes,"

"But today you're not gonna take them," she said, extending me my pink helmet.

"Ugh, you're so lucky Trixie, why Aquaria doesn't get me out of this jail?" Sam complained for the hundredth time this morning.

"Are you crazy, Yekaterina? I can't skip classes," I said, laughing.

"Yes, you can, come on, you don't want to spend some time with me? I cooked spaghetti," she suggested, making puppy eyes.

"Don't put on that face!" I asked by biting my lower lip, "Katya!"

How bad could it be? One day couldn't stop me from graduating.

"Ugh, I hate you so much," I replied, taking my helmet.

"Trixie, relax your legs!" Sam yelled, winning a middle finger of my part.

"It better be a good pasta," I threatened her seeing her smile of satisfaction as she turned on the motorcycle.

She drove for a while, now and then I give her occasional kisses on the cheek, because of course, we are the most cheesy lesbians on the planet. I had no idea where she wanted to go because she obviously didn't tell me, it was a torture but finally, I could relate that we were going to the beach because we were close to this one, however we didn't go to the normal one, in fact we arrived in one where there wasn't people, not a single soul.

"Did you made this?" I asked, smiling when I saw that she had made a kind of bed with blankets and pillows.

"Sure, did you like it?"

"Obviously not," I joked as she took me by surprise, carrying me in bridal style and laying me on the big blankets "Where we are, sole mio?"

"In the park, Beatrice," she replied, rolling her eyes as I hit her on the arm "My friend Trinity discovered this place and made the mistake of showing it to me,"

"Your friend Trinity?" I asked, arching a brow.

"Jealous?"

"Enough, stop doing that," I replied, pretending to be angry while she was smiling "And how many girls have you brought here?"