Take me to church

My lover's got humor
She's the giggle at a funeral
Knows everybody's disapproval
I should've worshiped her sooner

Katya's POV

A week.

A damn fucking week of hell, having to work as an asshole and final exams were about to end; one more month, and finally, I would get my degree in photography and digital design. But the cherry on my cursed week's ice cream definitely was not had my Trixie around.

The blonde princess had traveled to New York with her mother to help her in a fashion event that she had to attend as her boutique was a special guest. There were many things to prepare, so Mrs. Mattel decided to take the eldest of her daughters on her trip.

Fortunately, Trixie didn't miss the opportunity to visit the art and music universities that she had previously applied and sent auditions. I was excited to know the results, but she insisted on telling me everything in person, and today would finally be the day.

We didn't decide a specific hour to see each other, but it was more than sure that we would see each other today. I was incredibly exhausted, as soon as I left college, I had to go straight to work and then go home and shower. Lately, I had spent more time at Jeremy and Crystal's house, it wasn't awkward anymore, and sincerely as much as I loved my Needles family, sometimes I needed my own space to meditate.

"Crystal? I swear my day has been a fucking hell..." I dropped my bag to the floor and gasped of excitement to see my girlfriend sitting on the couch with crystal "Princess!"

I went quickly to where she was to give her a big hug that made her sink into the pillows.

"Did you miss me?" She asked with a cute giggle.

"As you can not imagine," I said to finally kiss her soft and pink lips that I missed so much.

"You're a couple of drama queens, it was only a week," Crystal teased, rolling her eyes.

"The longest week of my life, missing the most beautiful eyes in the universe," I replied, kissing her cheek repeatedly.

"Ugh Katya, you're insufferably cheesy," the brown-haired woman said, taking her car keys "I need to go see your father, we have a business dinner, did you need something?"

"Pasta and wine," I replied, making them laugh.

"Dream; the little girl can't drink," she pointed to Trixie laughing.

"I'm legal in Canada," she shrugged with a naughty smile.

"Come on Crystal, she's legal in Canada."

"I'll see what I can do, be thankful if I bring you some grape juice,"

"Oh, I almost forgot!" The blonde yelled, "Can I stay for tonight? I told my mom I would stay with a friend."

"So this is how you call yourself now, Matrioshka?" she asked, making me laugh "Of course you can stay honey, you are at home," And with that, she said goodbye one last time before leaving us alone.

"I miss you too much," she said, smiling.

"Me too, baby," I sighed as I felt her hands massage my shoulders "It feels amazing."

"You're very tense."

"Can you give me a massage?" I asked, pursing my lips.

"Of course, sole mio," she smiled, taking her purse, "Let's go to your room."

We entered into my room as I apologized because it was so dirty, I hadn't had time or energy to do it this week.

"Are you planning to tell me what they told you in the colleges?" I took off my pants to replace them with a pair of denim shorts.