Waterloo

Waterloo I was defeated, you won the war
Waterloo promise to love you for ever more
Waterloo couldn't escape if I wanted to
Waterloo knowing my fate is to be with you
Waterloo finally facing my Waterloo

Katya's POV

Neither of us spoke, we didn't know what to say exactly, we were just there, staring at each other while the smell of fresh coffee flooded my nostrils.

"And..."

"I don't know what to say, baby," I replied "I still don't believe that your father knows about us,"

"I can't believe it either, he didn't look angry or disappointed, he just told me he wanted to meet you," she said taking my hand across the table, "I promise you I won't let anything bad happen, I love you Kats,"

"I love you too princess, it's just that makes me nervous meet your father," I admitted biting my lower lip nervously.

"When will I meet yours?" she asked, taking me by surprise.

"What? Why do you want to meet him? I've already introduced you to Patricia, she's the only family you should care about knowing," I held her hand softly.

"Katya, he's your father, no matter how much you hate him, that doesn't change the fact that he is,"

Her words made me slightly angry. Jason was nothing to me. He was just an idiot who left me when things got tough.

"Um, yes, it totally changes it. I don't want him to be part of something so special in my life, I don't want him to have the privilege of knowing you," I said, raising my voice a little without realizing it.

"Listen sole mio, I don't want to pressure you, it's your decision and whatever you decide I will be okay with, I'm so sorry if you felt I was forcing you to meet him, I don't want you to be angry with me," she replied, lowering the tone of her beautiful voice, just like her face.

"Hey, no darling, I could never get angry with the most adorable girl in this world," I immediately felt guilty, I didn't want her to think I was scolding her or something like that "I guess you're right, although I can't stand him, he's my father and you have every right to want to know him,"

"It's not necessary,"

"Of course it is, what do you think if I do something for dinner so you can meet him?" I asked as she gave me a little shy smile "I love you, you know?"

"I know," she replied with a slight smile.

"You don't sound very convinced, give a proper smile,"

"I know because I love you too, Yekaterina," she smiled, letting me see her big honey eyes that fascinated me so much.

I approached to kiss her when she let out a funny giggle.

"The elderly couple at the other table are looking at us with disgust," she said, laughing.

"I couldn't care less; those guys have been trying to eat each other for almost twenty minutes and nobody has told them anything," I pointed to the couple at the other table "An innocent kiss won't hurt anyone,"

"Maybe I don't want an innocent little kiss," she smiled, biting her lower lip in a super hot way.

"You should be careful with your words princess, that pretty little mouth of yours can get you in troubles,"

"Well, since you're not going to kiss me, we should get out of here, I'm bored,"

"Come on, but let it be clear that I'm dying to kiss you," I get up to take her hand.