The only exception

And that was the day that I promised
I'd never sing of love
If it does not exist, but darlin'
You are, the only exception

Trixie's POV

Saturday morning. I had slept late last night cleaning my room as I knew that today in one way or another, I would be surprised here.

Eighteen, I was finally eighteen, and I couldn't be happier about that.

I was deep in my dreams when I felt like someone curled up next to me, wrapping her arms around my waist.

"Happy birthday to you,
happy birthday to you,
happy birthday my sweet princess,
happy birthday to you..."

The person with that thick Russian accent sang softly as I smiled.

"Are you Marilyn Monroe, and I am John f Kennedy or why you sing to me so divinely?"

"I'm not the one who looks like Marilyn, sweetie," she said as she hides her face into my neck.

"I'm very intrigued to know how you got here without waking me up, but right now I just want to enjoy this moment, I wouldn't mind starting my days like this for the rest of my life."

"I agree with you," she said, drawing me closer to her body.

"Did you know my girlfriend turns eighteen today?"

"I didn't know, but you can congratulate her on my part."

"Oh, I'll tell her, thank you very much."

"You aren't planning to give your girlfriend a special kiss?" I asked, smiling as I felt her hands moving down my pink pajamas.

"I don't know; she deserves it?"

"Totally," my smile became even bigger as I watched her sit on my lap and finally kiss me.

I giggled as she took my wrists and put them up on my head and then started kissing my neck, which was definitely my favorite spot.

"It feels delicious, don't stop, please," I asked, trying to hold a moan.

"I don't plan to do it, princess."

She kissed everywhere as one hand held my wrists, and the other directed under my top to squeeze my boobs.

I was in heaven with her kisses when suddenly I heard steps going up the stairs.

"Daddy," I whispered, opening my eyes.

"Baby, I'd rather you tell me mommy, although this is also super hot..."

"No silly, my parents!" I said, separating myself desperately, "Quick, come in!"

"Again?" She joked, frowning her lips as I pulled her into the closet.

I went back to bed and covered myself with the sheets just in time when my parents entered the room with a small cake on a plate.

"Beatrice, happy birthday, my girl!" mom said with a smile.

"Thank you," I replied with an uncomfortable smile as Sam walked into the room.

"Happy birthday, my sweet angel, I am very proud of the woman you are now," dad congratulated me, placing a kiss on my cheek and leaving the plate on my bedside table.

"Samantha, honey, you don't have anything to say to your sister?"

"Yeah, I guess," she looked at me with a funny smile "I'm sorry I'm not the only daughter here," she joked, making me laugh.