Treat you better

I'll stop time for you
The second you say you'd like me to
I just wanna give you the loving that you're missing
Baby, just to wake up with you
Would be everything I need and this could be so different
Tell me what you want to do

Trixie's POV.

Saturday was finally here, and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't excited to see the Russian again. I told Sam about the party hoping that she had plans or something to do, but when she found out, she said she'd cancel them all and go with me. Lasky would go too only we'd see her at her place first, and then the three of us would leave together.

I thought of Katya again and the way she made me blush with just a stupid smile. I didn't know exactly what I was going to wear tonight, but it had to be something that impressed her.

I reconsidered my thoughts. Why the hell did I want to impress her? I didn't want to get her off me? I thought about Jessie and the way he kissed me; it wasn't a big deal. He honestly didn't kiss as well as a lot of girls would say. Katya said she saw us on the café and made sure she could do it better, would she try to kiss me tonight? And if she did, how would I react? I'm not a lesbian. I shook my head to avoid thinking about it and came down for breakfast.

"Good morning," I said hello to everyone.

"Good morning Trixie," replied my father, kissing me on the cheek

"Don't call her Trixie," my mother said, having some of her coffee.

"Why? We've always called her that," he asked confused.

"Yeah, but she's turning eighteen soon, so I think it's time to call her by her real name."

"Princess, how do you prefer that we call you?"

"Trixie," I giggled.

Mom just rolled her eyes and dad laughed with me; Sam came down a couple of minutes later and started devouring a pair of toast that was on the table without saying hello.

"Samantha, eat more slowly!" mom scolded her.

"Sorry, I'm late," she said, drinking a glass of orange juice.

"Late for what? If it can be known."

"Yanni will lend me a dress, but I have to go right now because she's going on a trip," she answered, cleaning her mouth with the sleeve of her blouse.

"A dress for what?"

"Uh, Trixie will explain to you," she said, running to brush her teeth; fuck Samantha, you're amazing.

"We're going to a party tonight," I explain.

"Where?"

"With Amy."

Amy was one of my best friends and one of the few that my mother tolerated.

"All right," she said, rolling her eyes.

I finished my breakfast and headed to my room to call Lasky, I was dying of nerves for tonight, but the thought that Alaska and Sam would be there reassured me a little.

Katya's POV.

I woke up earlier than usual to go downstairs with Sharon and make with her a special breakfast for the twins. My princesses turned sixteen today, and I was feeling very nostalgic.

"Hello," Blair said as she walked into the kitchen.

"Good morning, Milaya," I answered, smiling.