Toxic

There's no escape
I can't wait
I need a hit
Baby, give me it
You're dangerous
I'm loving it

Trixie's POV

I came home with all these thoughts in my head when mom came out of the dining room.

"Where were you?" she asked angrily.

"Having lunch at Alaska house," I said without wanting to discuss.

"Where the hell is Samantha?"

"Doing homework at a friend's house, she'll be back later," I responded trying to get up to my room "Jessie invited me to his soccer game tonight, I can cancel if you want,"

"Jessie? Are you crazy? You can't cancel, he's a lovely guy, go out with him," she said drastically changing her mood "Do you have anything to wear?"

"It's just a game he didn't propose me marriage," I replied, rolling my eyes.

"But if things go well, maybe it can happen!"

I tried to ignore that and went up to my room to jump into my bed. I thought about what I should do, and I realized that it wasn't really that long before Jessie come for me, so I had to take a shower.

***

I didn't have much time to rest since Jessie got here early. When I came down, I found my mom talking to him, which made me feel weird.

"Hi, Jessie," I greeted, kissing his cheek.

"Hi, babe," he told me as I watched my mom put a face of tenderness to that; she was a ridiculous "Are you ready?"

"Sure," I replied, holding his hand "See you later," I said goodbye to my mother, giving her a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Yeah, good luck Jessie,"

"Thank you, Mrs, Mattel, I'll bring her in early,"

"Don't worry honey, you guys have fun," she said smiling which made me roll my eyes unconsciously.

We went to his car and he, unlike Katya, didn't open the door for me. And it's not like I'll really care because clearly I can do it for my own, but a gentlemanly gesture has never killed anyone.

On the way to the place, he kept talking about everything he did during the day while I just nodded and pretended to be interested. He didn't ask me about my day, he didn't ask if it had gone well today or if I'd done anything interesting; it was all about him and by this point, I'd enough of hearing him.

When we got to the place, he took me by the hand, and we entered the stadium together as he greeted some of his friends and introduced me to them.

"Will you wait for me in the bleachers?"

"Yeah sure, good luck," I said sincerely.

"You're my good-luck charm darling, with you I don't need more," and there was the flirty Jessie who now bothered me.

"Um, you're so sweet Jessie, I hope you win," I said, kissing his cheek.

"If I win will you kiss me properly?" he asked by holding me by the waist with both hands.

"So that's why you want to win?" I questioned curiously while he just nodded.

"There is no better prize,"

"Okay, but you have to leave now because the game is almost starting," I said smiling as I let me go of his grip to direct myself to the bleachers feeling his gaze on my ass.