my birthday.

After I finished breakfast , I went to find something to wear. I decided on a yellow GUESS tank top, with white high wasted pants and some balenciagas slides .

I laid my clothes out then took a shower

I laid my clothes out then took a shower ..

After an hour I was headed to my parents place . Walking in the house I saw no one . So I headed to the kitchen , no one was in there neither .. than I headed to the backyard.

" SUPRISE " all my family and friends screamed

wow .

I had a huge smile on my face .. they had all my favorite food and all my favorite music playing, I missed this man, this year was different than the rest of the other years .. usually we would do this boring dinner or when I was staying in the Bronx they would buy me tickets for Boring places .

" BESTIEEEEEE " jade screamed while running into my arms

My bestieee.. I missed her so much, I never been Away from her this long, I hated that she couldnt come with me.

" you look so pretty baby" she said while kissing the side of my cheek

" me? YOU! You look so adorable , and the glow?! Whew what's the secret? " I said while laughing

Jade had on a black tube top  , and black high wasted shorts, with low top all white g fazos, and had her hair styled into two pigtails with some hair hanging at the back.

Pretty was an understatement, my best friend was gorgeous

Pretty was an understatement, my best friend was gorgeous .

After we talked, I went on my search for August to thank him. I knew he was apart of this, and I'm so thankful he took the time out of his day to do this for me.

When I found him, he was sitting by the grill talking to my dad .

" hey daddy " I said while hugging me dad

" hey Marie. Do you like it? "

" I love it, thanks so much"

" you're welcome babygirl , but you know I had help from August .. he decorated and much more"