0.51

* just a filler *
* excuse mistakes *
* jade pov *

" Eddie please stop ouuuu stoppp " I moaned out

He ignored my pleads and continued to lick and suck on my clit. The feeling he was giving me was a feeling I couldn't describe , he was makin love to my clit.. something Randell never did.

Randell was horrible at it , he would lick the lips and shit. At least he tried though.

" im finna cum, ouuuu I'm finna cum Randell please " I screamed , while he continued to swirl his tongue around my clit while I reached my climax , and then released into his mouth.

He looked at me and smirked , and licked the remaining cum off his lips. " Was it good? " He asked while laughing, I just nodded my head , my legs felt like jello. Imagine what his dick would do to me , I thought to myself.

Eddie left the room , and went into the bathroom. I continued to lay there trying to build up my strength to get up, after 5 minutes Eddie walked in with a warm rag and wiped me up. " Thank you. " I said while swinging my legs off the bed , so I could sit on the edge of it. " You're welcome luv. " He replied and then disappeared back into the bathroom.

I picked up my phone to see miss calls from Yasmine. I forgot today we were suppose to go Christmas shopping again , and find the right things for my gender reveal. I decided to still continue on with the plan , even if me and Randell wasn't on good terms.

I went to my call log , so I can call Yasmine back. I tapped on her contact and the phone rung 3 times before she answered.

" Where are you Jade? You the one made the plans , and then you fucking stand me up! I swear you better be somewhere doing something really important. " I smirked thinking back to when Eddie was just devouring me.

" Actually I am somewhere very important, but I think I'm finished with doing the important stuff I was doing " I chuckled , " but I'll be there In 15. We can go then " Yasmine just hung up without replying. I just shook my head, and attempted to get up before I fell back to the floor.

I laid on the floor cracking up. I just couldn't believe this men tongue did this to me. All I could think about was the slurping noises he made , and when he would make eye contact with me while he ate me like I was his last meal.

" damn ma you okay? " Eddie said while standing in front of me with nothing but his towel wrapped around him. " Yea im okay, help me please. " he quickly reached down and picked me up and placed me back into the bed.

" You're a bad man Mr.Eddie. " I said while chuckling. He just shook his head and smirked. " I'm knowing mamas. "