A baby .

while August slept I stayed up overthinking .. he say the baby won't change us but what if it do? We were just getting to build something now a baby might come into play? That was something that was gone take time to get used to.

Half of me prayed he didn't have a baby and the other half prayed that he did . I know how much this would mean to him if he actually did have a child, because it crushed him to know she got an "abortion" so imagine if she didn't.

If he was to have a child I pray it's a boy. I could handle a boy, but a sassy mouth little girl that wasn't even mine? Don't think I could handle it. If she's anything like her mama then I most def couldn't handle it. But a boy? It'll be different .. it would be better for auggie in my opinion .

But I'll be happy with either or. Long as auggie had a smile on his face. He deserved to be happy just like me. He deserved the world in my eyes, and I wish I could give him just that.

**

Eventually I end up falling asleep .. the next morning when I woke up August was sitting on side of the bed.

I got up and went to brush my teeth and wash my face.

after I was done I walked back into our room , and I caught a quick look at him and it looked like he was crying.

I turned back around and went to sit beside him.

" she has a child " he said

" wow .. " I said while picking with my fingers

He turned and looked at me and then pulled me into a hug ..

" im sorry .. "

" no don't be . It's not your fault , I'm happy baby okay? This is something good " I said not really meaning what I've said.

" it's a little boy ..  I even got some pictures of him. He's adorable , he looks just like me too. Im scared though, I don't know how to be a parent. Then I have to find a way to get him from his crazy ass mama " August vented

" wow.. im happy for you , we got this , we in this together , we both are parents now and I promise to stay by your side through it all " I said while planting a soft kiss on his lips

" I like you ma " August said while grabbing his shoes to put them on.

" I like you more baby "

***

After I dropped August off at work I went back home. I honestly didn't know what to do with out August here , and then all I could think about was auggie having a baby.

Least it's a boy, that made me happy because I've always wanted a boy, plus it gives me practice. I knew I was going to adore August baby as much as I adored him. Having a child was a beautiful thing, and I knew auggie was going to be a great parent .

He was calm , and he had patience . Things you needed to be as a parent. He was also loving and caring. I know this little boy is going to be his world and so much more. I couldn't wait to see them interact with eachother .

After I escaped my thoughts I called jade to catch up ..

" mmmhm now you want to call me? August must not home? " jade said

" bitch I called you yesterday but you didn't answer . Too busy up Randel ass " I said

" actually bitch we not even talking anymore . You would have knew that if you called me . "

" bitch didn't I just say I called you yesterday? but why bitch? Spill the tea "

" because he's a fucking bitch . All of a sudden he doesn't want to be a parent anymore. I bet it's that bitch Ashley ..  "

Ashley was someone Randel cheated on jade with. Her and jade been at it since high school , and Randel always was stuck between the two.

" bitch seriously ? He still fuck with her? After she accused him of giving her a std? Wow bitches are bonkers " I chuckled

" you been watching too much on my block bitch , but yes girl . I went through his phone and seen he was texting the bitch and you know how I get. I went off on his dumbass then that's when he tell me he's not ready and more "

" should of slashed his tires . That bitch wouldn't have went nowhere "

" ni best , you know I did that shit. I slashed 3 too so the insurance people won't pay for it , got his ass . He had to call a Uber with his bum ass "

" periodt bestie! " I said while laughing

Randel and jade was always going through shit like this. Jade was beyond crazy. I don't see how Randel still fuck with her after she done destroyed 4 of his cars , stabbed him 3 times , and bust the windows out of his house 5 times . The bitch was top notch crazy

" but enough about me , wassup with you and giraffe neck? "

" don't talk about my baby . " I chucked
" but man he has a baby. You know the ex I was telling you about? Well we seen her in the mall and she went ballistic on August ass , she was bragging on how he got robbed and then she told us she had a baby. So August got one of his homies to see was the bitch lying and she wasn't . "

" that's crazy .. damn what you do while she was going off? "

" I stood there , waiting for the bitch to touch me or my snookums, you know I was never the type to argue " I said

" wait bitch snookums? Bitch t-Rex is not going to like that nickname, but periodt wish I was there I would of popped the bitch for just talking. "

" chillout on my manz , he does not look like a t-Rex " I laughed

" bitch you kidding me " she laughed
" but I have to go bestie , Randal bitch ass is calling. I love you stay safe baby mwah " she said before hanging up and leaving me bored as ever .