0.54

* excuse mistakes *

* Jade POV*

" COME OPEN THE DOOR " I said while knocking on Eddie door for the 5th time, just as I was about to knock again the door swung open. " My bad baby, I dozed off. " he said while wiping the sleep out of his eyes, I walked past him and down the hall to go to his bedroom.

" I see why you fell asleep, watching this lame Shìt. " I said while picking up his remote to turn it from the Ted Bundy documentary. " Mmcht , it's the best. " He replied while snatching the remote out of my hand.

I rolled my eyes , while removing my shoes so I could get into his bed. " ughhhh feel like I been up all day " I said while sighing , and looking at him trying to find something for us to watch on Netflix. He had on grey sweats , with no shirt. He was looking so fuckable right now, but I knew I couldn't do anything bogus like that.

" Take a picture mamas, it'll last longer. " he said while glancing at me and smirking , then reverted his attention back to Netflix. " Tuh, I wasn't even looking at you don't flatter yourself, but anywho I found a theme for my gender reveal. I was thinking about bee's. "

" Bees? " he questioned . " Yes bees , like what will the baby ' bee ' get it? " I asked while searching for the picture I showed Yasmine them earlier. " I can't picture that baby, let me see a picture. " he responded while plopping down beside me with his attention still on netflix.

I went back on Pinterest , to get the photo so I can show him. " Like this. "

" Yes that's creative and different, I like it. " He said while taking the phone out of my hand so he can continue to analyze the picture. " Thank you. " I said while smiling really huge. He always knew how to make me feel a way even without doing anything.

" You know when you plan on doing this gender reveal? "

" Soon. " I replied while laying back. Eddie came and laid beside me, and continued to search for a movie. Finally he found a movie called " A fall for grace " or something like that.

****

" ASHTRAY BITCH " I said while giggling , we just got done watching the movie and I couldn't stop repeating this. " Jade please give it a rest" Eddie said with irritation written all over his face. I rolled my eyes , and got up to go pee.

****

" moveeee " I said in between giggles , " Give me the remote " Eddie said while tickling me . " PLEASEE STOP BEFORE I PEE ON MYSELF " I laughed , we were currently fighting over the remote. " I don't wanna watch criminal minds "

" mmm not gone stop til you give it here. "

I continued to kick and squirm until I got out of his grasp . I quickly ran into the bathroom, to go pee. After I was done, I came back into the room, and Eddie was on the phone. The tone he had told me he was talking about something serious. " Yea ok, I'll come tomorrow. I have company now. " He said and then hung up. " Who was that? " I questioned , he turned around and looked as if he saw a ghost. " Oh it was just work. " I could see he was lying, but I wasn't going to pressure the issue.

If he wanted me to know, he would of told me. " Okay, now can we find something to watch? " I asked , while laying back down in my original spot. He nodded his head yes, while handing me the remote and laying at the opposite end  of the bed while on his phone.

" Why you down there? "

" Oh because it's cold up thea " he lied once again. I just shook my head and reverted my attention back to Netflix. I learned from Randel not to keep questioning a man about anything , if they wanted me to know I'll know. I also couldn't trip about anything he was doing, we were cool, just chilling. But, one thing for sure, and two things for certain he didn't have to lie to me.