0.58

* omniscient pov * a filler *

After jade finished brushing her teeth , and washing her face, she walked back into the kitchen where Randell was. He had already made her a plate , and sat it on the  table. Jade took a seat, and started to do a silent prayer before digging in. She tasted the grits first. " mmmm " she moaned, while taking another bite.

" Who taught you how to do these? " Jade questioned, while continuing to stuff her face.

" I been doing this lil cooking class lately. it's really fun, I'll have to take you one day. "

Jade smiled, " I'll really like that. " , Randell just nodded his head. Jade was so beautiful to him, she had this messy bun thing going on, with a tank & sweatpants on. Her chocolate skin, glowing from the pregnancy. The baby was making her ass fat & making her skin glow. That's why he was so mad she been fucking with that nigga Eddie.

He hoped jade wasn't trifling, he would hate to have to kill Eddie for doing some foul ass shit with his babymama.

" Are you going to attend the gender reveal? It's in two days. It'll be at Yasmine house, in her backyard. I will be doing a bee theme. I also will be getting shirts made , in the morning would you like one? "

" Yea I'll slide through, and yea you can get me a shirt. " Randell replied, while getting up from the table and throwing his trash away.

Today he was meeting up with August. He needed advice on what to do, he didn't want to lose Jade. He wanted to get back on her good side, and be a happy family. But he knew it'll be hard, because he did nothing but bullshit her during their whole relationship.

He was the definition of toxic. He verbally abused her, he cheated, he left her when she needed somebody the most. He was something he promised hisself to never be.

& he had to make that up to Jade. He had to fix it before their baby got here. He had to fix it, before somebody fix it for him. He wanted jade to be his last love, and he was going to make sure he won her back. Even if that means going beyond measures, to get her.

Jade was currently in the Randell bedroom, finding something to put on, so her and Yasmine could go to the mall and get some last minute decorations. She threw clothes out of her duffel bag left and right, until she decided on some tights & a polo shirt. She threw on her black Ugg's, and headed back downstairs. Randell was still waiting for her, when she came downstairs. " you ready mamas? " he asked, while grabbing his coat off the hook & slipping it on.

Jade nodded her head & outside they went..