better

* didn't proof read*
* just a filler*

Yasmine pov

after I finished washing clothes and drying them, I started getting ready for bed . Tomorrow we were going to visit chase again and take him to the park & to get ice cream. We learned that he loved chocolate ice cream with sprinkles and whipped cream.

" I can't believe I got a little one " August said

" me neither .. but what I do know , he is going to make you a better man baby " I said while leaning over and kissing him on his cheek.

" Yes he will.. When I saw him , I instantly fell inlove , he looks exactly Like me .. It's so crazy , the kid I thought she killed I always prayed about him , and I always blamed myself for her getting the abortion , but look how God works. My baby is really here. It's so overwhelming. "

" it is .. I'm just happy you finally met him , this is going to be a great beginning " I said while yawning and cutting the lamp beside my bed off

" I love you. "

" I love you too auggie "

**

The next morning we both woke up around 10:00 getting ready . I decided on wearing something comfortable, because I knew me and August were going to be running around with chase . I went into my closet and pulled out my supreme cropped hoodie and the sweatpants to match , and then I decided to wear my g fazos today.

I laid my clothes on the bed , and went to get in the shower . while turning on the hot water , and waiting for it to warm up I scrolled on Instagram , I scrolled for about 10 minutes , then put on my shower playlist .

When I stepped into the shower , and the hot water touched my skin , I felt so relaxed. I loved my water really hot , felt like hell in here , just the way I liked it. I grabbed my dove unscented soap and lathered my towel with the soap , while rapping " Bodak Yellow " it was a throwback song that I liked so much .

" and im quick cut a nigga off so don't get comfortable " I rapped while scrubbing my body.

I stayed in the shower for about 40 min until August banged on the door and told me to get out because he was ready to go. I hate when he rushed me , I liked to stay in the shower for at least 50 min , i just loved the water touching my skin and having mini concerts.

***

***

After I got dressed and went and ate a bowl of cereal we were on the way to chase grandma house .

" are you nervous? "

" nervous for what August ? " I laughed

" because this is the day you'll really get to know him. I know I'm nervous , today will be my first day with him alone , well I'll have you with me , but you get it. " he said

" I do .. it'll be fine and fun , and as far as me I'm excited . "

" did you know that her and Marcell was related? " he asked after 5 min of silence

" not at all. I never met his whole family . " I responded truthfully

" hmph " August replied

I just looked at him sideways , and decided not to speak on it. I swear I didn't know who she was . Marcell never introduced me to his whole family only his siblings and his mother .

After 20 mins of August driving , we finally arrived to chase grandmas house . August parked behind her all black infinite and got out , and went to the door and knocked , with me right behind him.

" well goodmorning , y'all are early " she said while moving to the side so we could walk in.

" I couldn't wait til later " August replied with a chuckle

" I see , let me go get him and his book bag is in the living room on the couch , go grab it . "

While she went to the back of the house to get chase , and August went to grab his backpack I just stood in the hall way looking at the pictures on her wall. I seen me in two of them , one was when me and Marcell went to New Jersey with my dad and the other is when we all took a " family " vacation to the Bahamas .

The rest of the pictures on the wall was baby pictures of Marcell and his siblings . Sometimes I wonder why I settled for how Marcell treated me . I wasn't that damn inlove to let him verbally abuse me almost everyday , to cheat on me and more .  But I'm grateful that he treated me the way he treated me , because one mans trash is another mans treasure . I deserved better and I think I got better.