wow

" how was work? " August asked while getting ready to lay down In the bed

" it was okay. Me and Gary went out to eat afterwards "

" whose Gary? "

" my bestieeee " I said

" hmph. You know what that bestie shit leads too. "

" he's gay " I chuckled

" oh. " he said while scratching his head

" how was your day? " I asked

" it was great actually. Tomorrow is karaoke night you're coming? " he asked

" wouldn't miss it " I said while planting a kiss on his lips.

***

today me and August were going shopping , than we were heading to karaoke night.

He was so excited , the smile that came on his face everytime he mentioned the idea of him singing made me smile. I was glad he was so passionate about this, I was going to support him through every step that he may take.

While August skimmed through clothing at the mall I stared at him. August was showing me something I never seen before or had before. He made me believe in love again. I liked him so much , and I honestly saw a future with him. If you would of told me some months ago that someone was going to come in my life and help me escape my toxic thoughts I wouldn't have believed you.

He was the absolute best. I've been broken so much , I've picked up the pieces of my broken heart so much and put them back together .. over & over, but now? August was giving me a hand. A hand I most definitely needed.

I wasted so many years on Marcell, I gave him all of me until it was none of me literally.. I've gave him my all just to get nothing in return but a broken heart. He made me not believe in love, he made me feel like it was me the whole time. But August is now showing me that it wasn't me .. and that I am absolutely the best.

" why you crying ma ? " August asked while wiping my tears

I didn't even notice I was crying. Why am I crying? Ugh

" thank you. " I said while hugging him and than kissing him.

" for what? "

" for showing me I'm special baby. " I said with a small smile

" oh .. you're welcome ma . " he said while grabbing my hand and walking to the cash register ..

***

After we both found our outfit we headed to the food court. August decided on pizza and I decided on chic fila .

After we got our food, and got seated we both started eating.

" can I have some? " I asked while pointing at August pizza

" umm no " he said with a straight face

" I hate you " I said while taking a bite into my spicy chicken sandwich

" nah you like me ma " he said while flicking my lip

" OUCH auggie " I whined

" oh my gosh what I tell you about that auggie shit? "

" I love it auggieeee " I said with a chuckle

While we were still making conversation and eating a female came up to us..

" August " she said

August looked up and his eyes went wide .. I could see him getting angry also .

" what the fuck .. pls leave right now if you know what's best for you BITCH " August said real aggressively while motioning me to get my things and come on..

" bitch? Oh really. You still mad huh? You the bitch you let them niggas rob you outta everything you own , yo dumbass , and who is this bitch?! " she said while pointing all In August face

I just stood there. Waiting for her to touch me or him. I most definitely didn't do all that arguing shit.

" watch back bitch , I still owe yo ass don't worry " he said while pushing her back and grabbing my hand

" you don't owe me shit , pussy. That's why my brothers and cousins robbed yo goofy ass , and another thing bitch you got a child! " she yelled across the room.

At that moment .. I knew August was going to snap. This must've been his ex he was talking about.. but child? He told me she got an abortion .

August turned around so quick and ran up to her and wrapped his hands around her neck. I ran after him to try to pry him off but he wasn't budging .

" August come on! We're in public " I said while tugging on his arms

" move back Yasmine . This bitch got me fucked up "

" AUGUST LET THAT GIRL GO WE CAN HANDLE THIS SOMEWHERE ELSE FUCKING COME ON BEFORE YOU BE IN JAIL " I said while finally prying him off her

" this ain't over bitch . I promise " he yelled than grabbing his things and storming off.

When we made it to the car August got in the passenger seat and I got in the drivers seat.

August was so angry you could see it all in his face. I wanted to at least attempt to cheer him up but I didn't want him to lash out on me.

" when you ready to talk I'm here " I said

" im so fucking angry yo. This bitch really bragging about her cousins and brothers bitch asses robbing me! That shit ain't sweet, I know I should of got this handled a long time ago but I was trying to spare that bitch because I loved her but fuck her and that's on my kid. "

" about that.. she said you have a child "

" all that bitch do is lie , she told me she got an abortion .. but thinking about it I didn't see her anymore after she told me that'.. what if I do got a kid? what am I gone do with a kid and a DEAD ass baby mama ? " he said mostly to himself

" August stop talking stupid. " I said

****