Two

Tiana's POV

Today was the day of the photo shoot and I wasn't in the mood for it. I was really only doing it for Briana. If it was up to me I wouldn't have a baby shower either. I just wanted my baby to be here so I can feel some type of joy other than this nigga I was fucking with.

Its only been 6 months since Ty's death but this man took my mind off of that, he made all the pain go away every time I was with him. He even said he'll accept baby Tyler as his own and help me raise him. He told me he loved me but I just couldn't find the words to say it back. But I accepted his love and actually enjoyed it.

"Shouldn't you be getting ready for the shoot?" He asked

"Yeah but I just don't feel like going."

"T, you need to start back living your life. Your 7 months pregnant and haven't did anything. Enjoy your pregnancy mammas."

"I know Trevon but I just wanna stay here with you."

"Girl my name Tredo, I hate when you call me by my government."

"Only side bitches use nicknames." I said rolling my eyes.

"Yeah and you my only girl so call me what you want. But get yo ass up and get ready."

He kissed me and walked out the room leaving me to get dressed. We had sex when I was early in my pregnancy but every since I been about 5 months all he does is eat me out until I cum. I just feel weird letting him fuck me with another mans baby in me.

Tredo was Dreon's cousin on his mom side so basically we wasn't related and could do what we wanted. Im not sure what Dre would do if he found out so for now we kept it a secret. He was the only thing making me happy and I didn't want anything or anyone taking that away from me.

Briana had all our outfits at the location of the shoot so after my shower I just threw on a peach maxi dress, some black GG slides and the matching black GG purse. I wore my natural hair so I pulled that back into a ponytail since it was getting done by a stylist on set.

"See mammas, you look so beautiful. Belly and all." He said complimenting me

"No, I look fat."

"You look gorgeous. Yo man knows best."

"Yeah you right. Thats why I love you."

I honestly didn't mean to say that. It just came out so naturally and made me feel weird as hell after saying it. We both were in shock, he just sat there staring at me.

"I um- um. . . I didnt." I stumbled across my words

"Its okay Tiana. You know I love you, too."

I gave him a kiss then left out.

In the car I was feeling myself, I was feeling real good. I put on my lip gloss and my glasses and played Homebody Remix by Teana Taylor, Lil Durk and Melii. This was my favorite song, I turned the radio all the way up and headed to the shoot.

_________

"Damn girl it took you long enough." Briana said pulling me into a one armed side hug. That was literally the only we could hug since we were both bigger than 5 fat bitches.

"Girl shut up, I had to find something to wear."

"Well you look good T. Im glad you getting back to yourself."

"Thanks B. I feel good today."

"Yeah bitch let me find out you over there hiding a nigga that got you all smily and shit." She said