twenty eight

Later that day.....

Briana woke up at 7am sharp and headed to meet up with Treasure. It took her about 30 mins to get to Treasure's house.

"You got everything important that you need?" Briana asked

"Yes girl, you told me a thousand times to pack light." Treasure responded.

"Just making sure. Grab lil man and lets go."

"Okay, but when we get back to Ohio where will I live? I cant stay in a hotel forever."

"Girl I got a big ass house you and the baby can stay at. I be at Nell house majority of the time anyways."

Treasure just nodded her head. She was still kinda in disbelief that somebody would be so nice to her. She was still shocked at the fact that she was finally getting away from Jarrell but she didn't wanna get her hopes up until she was on that plane and he was dead. She was well aware of the plan and completely okay with raising her child alone.

They had everything they needed and headed out to meet Tiana. On the way there they threw their phones down the sewer drain and used the Android phones instead. It took about 15 minutes to get to the park, and when they arrived Tiana was nowhere in site.. B started to panic.

"Bro where the hell is she at?" Treasure yelled

"Relax, she'll be here. She wouldn't leave me hanging. We are 2 minutes early anyways."

"Well if she aint here in 2 minutes, Im going back."

"Do whatever you feel like you need to do. I aint leaving until my sister pull up." Briana stated

2 minutes went by without another word from the two girls and Tiana still wasn't there. Treasure picked up her son's carseat and began to walk away. Briana didn't move a muscle. Seconds went by, then minutes... still no Tiana. B started to cry, she was scared that something had happened and also upset that she was stuck here with Jarrell.

After about 10 minutes Tiana finally pulled up. Briana ran to the car filled with joy and tears. The sisters hugged and held each other tight as they reunited.

"I missed you so much." Tiana cried

"I swear I missed you too."

"Where ole girl?" T asked.

"You took too long, she got scared and left." B responded

"My bad sis, I got lost in this damn park. Nell shitty as hell with direction."

They laughed.

"She walking though we probably can catch up with her." Briana said.

"Okay cool." T responded

They drove up the road until they finally saw Treasure sitting on the curb crying. Briana got out and grabbed the baby putting him in the car. Treasure got up as well without saying a word. They headed to the hotel to rest while the boys did what they had to do.

Tiana: I got her, they safe. we at the hotel
Nell: okay sis thxs yall flight leave at 8pm so get some rest
Tiana: She asking for you
Nell: I ah see yall soon. Tell her i love her

*********************************
The boys part of the plan was easy and simple. Rob, kidnap, torture, kill then go home.

Stage one: Rob & Kidnap
The boys had been sitting outside the house Jarrell had been in for the past hour. They spent the day following his every move. By now they knew every person of his security crew and figured out that they rotate every 4 hours. They had to kill the 2 guards that was posted outside the house then rob and kidnap Jarrell all within 4 hours.... easier said then done.