Eight

2 weeks later

Briana's pov

"So how is the little one." Dr. Wayne asked while giving Wynter his 2 week check up.

"He seems fine, but all he does is sleep, eat and stare. Its like he's not aware of his surroundings like his brain not working or something." I explained

"He's only 2 weeks, the most he's going to do is sleep eat and cry. Now if he was 6 weeks then it would be a problem. Everything looks fine, the nurse will come in and schedule your next appointment."

"Okay, thanks doc."

Something about my baby just dont seem right. Tiana twins are laughing, grabbing fingers and all that while Wynter just stares around. I mean they are a few weeks older than him but still something about my baby was off.

Im making sure I take him to another doctor to get a second opinion.

After the baby's doctor appointment I decided to go grocery shopping. Its been so long since I actually cooked dinner and had the whole gang around the table.

I texted the group chat to let everybody know.

Me: Dinner at 6 in the formal dinning room. No excuses
Baby 💜: Heard you Mamí
Tiana: I'll help w dinner
Tredo: gotcha sis
Gt: i'm there
Nell: say less

That was easier than I thought. Lately its been hard getting everybody together since T and Tredo was always busy with the twins and Gt and Dre was always busy with work. Its usually always just me and Nell. We've grown really close the past 2 weeks.

I finally arrived at the grocery store and strapped Wynter inside the carseat accessible shopping cart. I pulled out my phone to look at my grocery list that I typed in my notes. I scanned each aisle until I had everything I need for our steak, lobster tail, loaded mashed potatoes, baked macaroni, and green bean dinner with homemade garlic knots and of coarse a good ass glass of koolaid.

"$121.56 is your total." The clerk said

I handed her a hundred dollar bill and 2 twenties.

"Did you want a receipt?"

"Naw Im good." I told her while taking my change

I went to put my money in my purse when I realized it was only a ten dollar bill.

"Actually yeah I want my receipt and the rest of my change bitch."

"Excuse me?"

The bitch actually had the nerve to try and act clueless.

"I gave you $140, I should be getting about $18 back, you ain't slick hoe. Call yo manager."

The shoppers behind me started to huff and puff.

"Y'all can go to the other register if its a problem." I yelled at them.

Everybody in this bitch had me fucked up.

"What's the problem." The manager said with an attitude.

"Okay see all the attitude is unnecessary. The problem is your worker tryna steal my money, i'm missing 8 dollars of my change."

"Shyan did you look at the screen to make sure you gave the correct amount." the manager asked the clerk

"Obviously she didn't." I answered for her

"Ma'am wheres your receipt?"

"She didn't give it to me. Can I just have my change so I can go damn."

"Ma'am its only $8, you can calm down its not that serious." the manager said

She must not know who the hell I am.....

"Bitch I don't care if it was 2 dollars, it MY money. No matter how much it is its mine and bitch money ain't never been a problem. You see this big ass ring on my finger, baby I will buy this place and have you working for me SIS. Fuck y'all and that funky ass $8." I grabbed my cart and walked out

I meant every word of what I said too. Soon as I get home Im telling Dre to buy it the store.

Money do money bitches.
____________________________________
Nell POV

"Aye you need to find somewhere to go cause Im leaving at 6." I said to Taylor

"Can I go?" She asked

"No girl, find somewhere to go."

I really ain't fuck with this girl but she carrying my child and I refuse to be one of these dead beat ass niggas. She was only at my house because I wanted my dick sucked. I ain't want no family with this crazy ass bitch.

"Well I ain't got nowhere to go Nell."

"So you telling me you run off with a nigga funeral money and don't grab you a crib. You a slow ass mouthafucka." I laughed

"Boy you can shut the fuck up."

"Bounce Taylor. I don't know why I even let you come over here. If it ain't about my daughter don't hit me up nomore."

"Aww you wanna girl." She said while trying to pinch my cheeks

We didn't know the gender yet but I figured if I said it enough Ill get my girl.

"Man bye. Be gone by time I get back." I told her before leaving

I was meeting up with my dawg Chris to go house shopping for my new spot. Taylor ain't know nothing about my other spot and she wasn't ever gone know.

"Bro why you need 2 houses?" Chris asked

"Cause that nut case ain't bouta know where I live. She stole a dead man funeral money bro she crazy."

He laughed. "Man you should of thought about that before you went up in that raw foo. You need to not even get emotionally involved with that seed until you know its yours."

"Man shut up."

He had a valid point though. I mean I didn't use protection but how I know she wasn't fucking somebody else raw too. Man I want this baby though so until proven other wise thats my baby.... That aint my baby momma though, having a BM is ghetto.

After about 2 hrs we was finally finished shopping and it was already 5:30.

"Fuck man, Briana gone kick my ass if i'm late."

"Nigga its 5:30 you got time." Chris said

"Naw foo I gotta go get dressed. When B says "in the formal dinning room" that mean we gotta dress formal."

"Her ass dont play." Chris laughed "Take me back to the complex" He said.

The complex was my main apartment that everybody knew I had.

"Alright."

With in 5 minutes we was in the parking lot of the complex. I did 60 all the way there. Briana had this rule that the last person to arrive at dinner had to clean the dishes and I refuse to clean them fancy ass plates.

"Aye let me know if ole girl still there." I told him

"Who yo baby momma."

"That aint my baby momma. We just got the same baby." I said before speeding off

It was 5:44, luckily I had clothes in the trunk that I ain't drop off to the new house yet. Instead of going home I went straight there. I got there at 5:56 and got dressed in the driveway.

I was at the table at 5:59 and still wasn't the last one there.

YES !

Dreon ass still wasn't even here yet.... This will be interesting.
____________________________________
I was gone make this longer but im not bc yall some boring ass readers 😂 like COMMENT, VOTE !!! make it worth my while please !!

I got some good ass plot twist coming up but if yall dont get active ima keep making yall wait 😘😘