twenty

Briana's pov

"Girl and then says im his girl. Like naw right trick, wrong bitch."

I sat in the tub on the phone with Tiana telling her what went down with me and Nell. Nell was a coo dude and I fuck with him but Im not tryna be tied down to no nigga. I like my freedom.

"Girl Nell a fool but wassup with that dude in Alabama?" Tiana asked

"Girl everything." I laughed. "I been planning to go down there and see him. Im so excited he got everything planned all I gotta do is fly."

"I dunno B, maybe yo first time meeting him should be here."

"Girl he aint no catfish, we be on facetime." I told her

"Mhm well Im going too. I need a self love vacation." Tiana said.

"Well Im leaving in 3 weeks boo so get ready. But Im about to wash up, Ima call you later."

"Okay, love you bitch."

"Love you too."

After hanging up with T, I drained the tub and headed for the shower to wash up. All I could think about was Alabama and I couldn't wait. This another reason why I ain't wanna be tied down to Nell because then I would have to explain my whereabouts.

Speaking of Alabama....

I rushed out the shower to grab my ringing phone. I knew exactly who it was based off his personalized ringtone.

"Hello" I said, answering the facetime call.

"What you doing lil mamma"

"Nothing just got out the shower."

"Damn without me?"

"Jarrell, please dont get hung up on saying that corny ass shit."

Thats was the most lamest shit a nigga could ever say and it pisses me off so bad. Jarrell was a corny dude though. He hood as fuck and look good as fuck but really corny at heart. He stood at about 6 feet tall, smooth caramel skin, a head full of waves, a full set of lips that complimented his gorgeous smile. Every time I saw this nigga on facetime my pussy got hard. Even though he looked good, his personality was even better. He's a complete sweetheart, its nothing but laughs when we talk but he also crazy as hell.

"You aint slow so you aint gone hang up." He responded.

"Boooyyyyy ain't nobody scared of you."

"Wanna bet." He threatened

"Annyyywaaayyysss... wyd?"

"Exactly !" He laughed "But I aint doing shit, waiting on my mans to pull up."

"Well I'll be there soon. Im not telling you when though its a surprise."

"I like surprises."

He smiled showing his perfect teeth causing me to smile back.

"Good, anyways Im about to put some pjs on and clean up, Ill call you when Im done." I told him

"iight B, don't forget either."

"Im not pooh."

I went to hang up but he stopped me.

"Aye, hold on. Ya mail ran today?" He asked

"I haven't checked hold on."

"Naw no need, just enjoy it. Bye girl."

Soon as he hung up I ran downstairs to see if I had any packages. I get them so much I started having the mail carrier just leave them in the little mudroom... at least I think that's name of the entrance before the main entrance into the house.
Once I made it down there, it was only a little box with purple wrapping letting me know instantly it was from Jarrell. I opened the box and there was a note that said "6/23/19". Under the note was a key fob to a 2020 Jeep Rubicon. I instantly smiled because I been saying for months that I wanted the sapphire colored one. I looked out the door excited as fuck but that quickly turned to disappointment when I didn't see a car in my drive way.

This nigga play too much. I thought to myself.

I looked at the note again and realized the date listed was tomorrow so maybe it ah be here tomorrow. Let me call him back.

The phone rung and rung but I got no answer so I called again.

"Damn girl you better be dying waddup." He answered

"What the fuck you got a attitude for?"

"Man wassup B?"

"Why send me a key but no car?" I asked

"Aww shit, thats where my key went. My bad."

"Whatever you do too much. Why the fuck you moving so much?" I asked

"Shit girl." he responded

"What?"

No response

"Damn girl." He said again.

It was then I realized this nigga wasnt even talking too me.

"Wow Jarrell you really gone fuck a bitch while Im on the phone. Bye and you blocked." I said ending the call.

I had to call Tiana and tell her about this nigga.

Another reason why I was SINGLE. Niggas aint shit.