Six

Dreon's POV

I been ripping and running all day tryna make this shit perfect. I loved Briana man, she was 2 weeks away from having my baby and I was beyond excited. I didn't just want her to be my baby momma though. She was gone be wife.

Im getting pissed off because the baby shower almost over and Im tryna do this in front of everybody. I spent all day getting ready. I got 12 dozen sunflowers being delivered with $100 bills wrapped around each stem. If you do the math that $14,400, that's the money she needs to start her business and be a stay at home mom. After the flowers are delivered, India Arie will come in singing "The Truth" which is Briana's favorite song. While she's signing them niggas from party city gone come in with those big ass letter balloons and its gone spell out "Will You Mary Me!" She gone be expecting me to come in with the balloons but ima sneak in the back and get on one knee behind her. Her big brother gone call her name making her turn around then Boom, she better be crying at that point or ima punch her ass.

Right now Im still at home waiting on her slow ass brother. I reached out to him because I know Briana miss him and she ain't got no dad so somebody gone have to walk her down the aisle at the wedding but I wasn't about to let her lame ass brother fuck everything up so fuck it, Im leaving dude.

I grabbed my keys and headed out the house. I called the florist and party city to give them the green light. Luckily this clown was pulling up as I was pulling off so he just followed me there.

As I pulled up, I started getting nervous as fuck. What if she say no. . . What if i fall. . . damn. Im acting like a straight bitch right now. . . I dont really care though, Ill be the softest nigga in the world about my son and my girl.

As I pulled up to the hall i noticed that the florist wasn't here yet so I signaled for Dee to get in my car so we could roll a wood while we waited.

"Damn man, this crazy. Last time I seen my little sister she was in a hospital." He said

"Yeah its been about a year since then. Now she pregnant and about to be engaged."

"She only 18 man. She don't need to be living this grown ass life dawg."

"Nigga cut all that out. She wouldn't have to live this life if you and yo dukes ain't disown her over something so stupid." I yelled

He had me fucked up coming in my shit tryna tell me the type of life MY girl should be living, after him and his disturbed ass momma left her.

"Whatever man. Im bouta gone on in here and spend some time with my sister. You be coo." he responded

For some reason I took that last part of his sentence as a threat. "You be coo." . . . . Alr so basically I gotta get him before he get me, Simple.

I sat and watched as he grabbed a big as gift out his trunk. I feel insulted because what the fuck he gotta bring that big ass gift for. I got more then enough money to buy my son whatever he needed.

Okay Dreon you tripping. Calm down, smoke yo wood and relax.

I thought to myself.

Soon as I went to light my weed the florist started walking into the hall. I jumped out the car and headed to the back door. Nobody knew this was happening and that had my ass even more nervous.

I just kept thinking, what if I get rejected in this 10 thousand dollar suit, holding a 25 thousand dollar engagement ring in front of all my people.

I was just about to turn around and leave but I was stopped dead in my tracks by this dumb ass nigga.

"Congratulations Son." he said