Thirty One

Briana's pov
I dont know why this girl keep calling me. I dont wanna talk to her. Im starting to get sick of this bitch acting like she got some type of say so to my shit. You give a bitch a inch, she take a whole 80 miles.

She steady calling.... Tiana too.

"Wassup T?" I answered

"Where you at?" She asked

"On my way home. What you doing?"

"Aint no time for that? Where Nell?" She questioned

"Um should be home with Ny'Ell. Why?"

"Kaleb at yall house ready to kill yall. He need to leave NOW. CALL HIM."

Before I could respond she hung up. I called her back, No answer. I called Nell no answer. My heart instantly dropped. Dre kept tryna tell us Kaleb was still alive. I didn't listen, now look what's happening. If it aint one thing its another, man Damn.

I sped home running light and everything. Only thing I could think to do was call Tredo.

"Sis im already on my way there. Tiana called me."

"Say less bro." I responded ending the call.

I felt some type of relief knowing that Tiana and Tredo only like like 10 minutes away from Nell.
I still kept calling him with no answer. I finally pull up to the house and see blood all over the upstairs window. I didn't know who's blood it was, I just prayed to God it wasn't Nell or Tre. I walked in the house slowly and followed the trail of blood that lead upstairs. Tredo was in the hallway holding his stomach, he was shot. He put his finger on his mouth signaling me to be quite. I wanted to reach down and comfort him but right now I couldn't. I peeked into Ny'ell's room and thankfully she was gone. Making my way to the master bedroom I could barely breath. I don't know what I would do if I lost Nell. As I walked in, his voice sent chills down my spine.

"I was wondering when you was gone get here. Aint no party without the Queen B."

I turned around and was face to face with a damn ghost.

"You supposed to be dead." I said

"Yeah I know, I was there. So wassup, you thought you could kill me and rob me and get away with it? You thought I wasn't gone come back and kill you and whoever behind you? I gave you the world Briana and you betrayed me for some college nigga. You dumb bitch!" He yelled.

"Nigga did you forget what you did to me. You literally fucked my best friend and me at the same time. You a foul ass nigga. Yall both got what y'all deserved. I stand 10 toes on everything I did pussy. If you gone kill me do it."

Deep down I was scared as a bitch but i'll be dammed if I let him know that. I looked to my left and see Nell laid out on the floor. I run over to him.

"No Nell baby please dont go. Stay with me love, listen to my voice. Its gone be okay." I comforted him

"Aww how cute. Yall gone die together." Kaleb laughed

I laid on Nell's chest and just closed my eyes. If this is how it ends then Im ready for it. At least me, Nell and our baby would all be together in paradise. I heard Kalebs gun cock back and prepared myself for what was about to happen.

"I love you Nell." I whisper to him while kissing his chest.

One shot, two shots, three shots, four. Wait, wait, how the hell Im hearing all the shots. Im not shot.... Did this dummy miss? What the fuck? I opened my eyes to see Dreon standing there holding a gun and Kaleb on the floor. I took Dreon gun and emptied the rest of the clip on Kaleb to be sure he was dead this time. With each shot that when off I cried, my life was getting to out of hand. I just lost 2 people I love dearly and my Ex Fiancé/Brother who I haven't seen in over a year was the one who saved my life.

"You should of let him kill me. I hate you." I yelled between cries

"You hate me for saving yo life? Okay."

I took the gun and turned on myself. At this point Im done. I just want it all to be over. I dont wanna live with this pain.

"No Briana stop, Its okay Ma. You dont have to do this put the gun down. Im sorry for everything. Im sorry our fucked up parents ruined us, Im sorry our son brain dead, Im sorry I left you to deal with this alone B. Im sorry just please dont do this. Please. If not for me or yourself then for yo daughter... or for yo son.

The gun went off.