Fourteen

Nell's Pov

"So I come downstairs and this nigga try to come at me crazy. I aint no bitch so I swung on him and we got to fighting..." I explained to my big brother GT.

Him and Dre was close friends so I aint really know how he was gone take it but hopefully he take my side.

"Man you just put me in a rough situation. Thats not just my friend Nell thats my business partner. If shit get messy on a personal level, it ah get messy on a business level to." he replied

"Man fuck that. He came for me, all I was tryna do was look out for ole girl."

Nobody really knew what went down between me and Briana. Aint no telling what ah happen if they did so we kept it between us two. The less people who knew the better.

"You like her dont you?" He asked

"Man naw. I aint got time for no girl especially with that crazy ass bm I got."

"Yeah aight. Let me find out you hitting that." He chuckled

I ignored him and walked away. I was over this day, I just wanted to go home and get some sleep. Ill try talking to B first thing in the morning.

———————————————————————————
Briana's POV

My mind been all over the place since last night. I called the nanny to come take care of Baby Wynter while I went next door to get a peace of mind.

"Damn thats crazy girl. So what you gone do?" Tiana asked

"I love Dreon, I don't think I could be completely be done with him." I replied

"Even after everything he did?"

"Yeah... Everybody makes mistakes, only the real get through them and grow from them. True love dont die T." I told her

"But the real question is, did he learn from his mistakes? How you know this wont happen again."

"Girl I didn't tell you how he called me last night confessing his love for me and everything. I feel like he means what he saying. I don't really know T, but I feel like its a risk Im willing to take."

"I hear you girl. I just dont want you getting hurt. I know thats my big brother but your like my other half, I dont want to see you like you was when Kaleb broke yo heart."

"Right." I laughed. "A bitch couldn't do shit but sleep for weeks. I don't wish that pain on my worst enemy."

We both laughed.

"So what you gone do to get back right?" Tiana asked

"Its not what Im going to do, it's what is he going to do. He the one who fucked up, all Ima do is tell him I accept his apology. Its up to him to take the necessary steps to fix it."

"Period B. Im glad yo head on straight. I really do wish the best for yall. I want yall both happy." she said

"Thanks T. You really are the sister I never had but always wanted."

"Period bitch." She said while pulling me in to a hug

After saying bye to Tiana and the twins, I went back home to get Baby Wynter and go get my man.

Dre wasn't completely off the hook, he was gone have to work his ass off for this relationship and he better just put his hands up when he see me cause Im beating his ass.

I made it home in literally 30 seconds. Once the nanny got Wynter dressed and in his carseat we all headed out.

"Mary would you mind tagging along just incase I have to run inside somewhere." I asked the nanny.

"Sure, I don't mind. I'll sit in the back and keep little man occupied."

"Thank you so much. I don't know what I would do without you."

She smiled

We got in the car and headed for Dre's office.

When I pulled up I didn't see any cars as if nobody was here.

"I'll be right back." I said to Mary

I went and used my key to unlock the main doors of the office. Maybe Dre was back there sleeping or something. I thought to myself

I walked through the entire building and this nigga was not here.... where the fuck is he at? See this nigga just can't do a lick of shit right. Now I gotta be a crazy bitch and pop up to every location until I find this dummy.

I headed back to the car and sped off heading right for the highway. My mind was racing with so many thoughts.

Was he cheating? If he was is it even cheating since we not together? Is he safe? Who is with? Damn if he is with a bitch can she even cook a great omelet or season some chicken correctly?

I was so zoned off in my thoughts, I didn't even notice I was doing 90..... I also didn't notice this big ass semi truck tryna get over until I crashed right into it.

The car flipped and tumbled. Wynter  cries filed the air. Mary screamed and prayed to God. I screamed for Dre to somehow rescue us... Not even me, somebody just please save my baby.

Everything went black....

**************

"We need all hands on deck."

"I see a body, Somebody cut the door off NOW!"

"It's okay Ma'am, we're gonna get you out of here."

"Wait there's another body on the side of the road."

"I see a carseat... THERE'S A BABY!!! Tear this car apart, do whatever needs to be done to find this baby... ALIVE PLEASE."

"Sir, the woman on the side of the road is dead. EMTs tried reviving her, but her neck is snapped."

"Lord have mercy. SOMEBODY CALL THE CORNER ASAP!!"

"What's the update on the other woman?"

"She's hanging on by a thread sir."

"DO NOT LET THAT WOMAN DIE!"

"1020, I need back up and a search unit here on I-75 at the scene of the crash. I have one deceased, one barely making it and a missing infant."

"Sir, are you sure it's a baby that was in the car. I dont hear any cries."

"Why would there be a carseat if it wasn't a baby in there officer?"

BOOM !!

"The car has exploded, If that baby was still in that car Im going to loose my mind."

Firefighters fight with the fire to get rid of all flames. Still no baby, and the only survivor is knocked unconscious so we cant even notify the family.

"We found the baby sir!!"

"Is the baby alive. Please tell me the baby is alive."
.
.
.
To be continued.....