Thirty Two

A year later

"This day last year was one of the worst days if my life. I thought I lost my lover and my brother. I thought I lost myself. But I stand here today marrying the love of my life, with my brother right behind him and our daughter sitting front row. A year ago today I wanted to die but I couldn't be more happy to be alive. Thank you all for coming and celebrating this moment with us. Now get drunk and turn up."

Briana stood in front of all her loved ones at her wedding reception giving her speech. Treasure and Tiana faces were both filled with tears. This day last year was a blood bath. Luckily Tredo and Nell made it to the hospital in time. Nell's recovery took months but he's fully recovered. Tredo recovered but now uses a colostomy bag. Briana suicide attempt was a fail thanks to Dreon being there to push her hand away. Ny'ell, Santana, The Twins & Baby Derrielle are all happy healthy babies. Treasure proved her loyalty now she and the gang was closer than ever. After the wedding they all was going home to finish the last of their packing to move. Ohio held to many bad memories that switching neighborhoods couldn't fix. Briana sold the Walmart, Tiana sold her salon and they all sold their house. Now they are all moving to Texas for a fresh start.

"Thank you for everything. You saved my life." Treasure said to Briana

"We save each other. If it wasn't for me over hearing y'all conversation that day I wouldn't have known nothing. So thank you."

They embraced each other in a hug.

"Im glad you did the right thing because if you would've sided with Kaleb we would of killed you too." Tiana laughed

Her comment made the vibe awkward after that. They were all in a rented out van to drive to Texas. This was supposed to be a fun relaxing family road trip but Tiana still had some animosity towards Treasure for not putting 2 and 2 together. She really just wanted somebody to blame but all in all, she loved Treas.

"Im just playing girl you know you family. You our sister too." Tiana continued

Everyone laughed and joined in telling Treasure how she's family.

"I can't wait to see what Texas has for us." Nell said

"Yeah man Im going completely legit once we get there. Im tired of killing, robbing, getting shot, our girls getting hurt and all that shit. We got kids man. Im tryna see mines grow up." Tredo confessed

"Hell yeah man I feel you. All our kids is toddlers now, soon they'll be in high school man Im tryna send my baby girls off to prom and everything." Nell agreed

Briana smiled looking at her husband talk about their kids future. She was happy to be with him. Through everything that happened Nell never left her side. She was done dwelling on the past though. She's now 20 and plans to leave her teenage years right in Ohio.

"We gotta send our kids all to the same school. They gone grow up so close." Treasure said

"Girl we had this planned since before we even had kids." Tiana laughed "Briana the only one with girls so Treas you need to have a girl so my niece can have a best friend." She continued

"Tiaaannnnaaaaa." Treas yelled

"Oh my bad. I forgot." She apologized

"Wait what yall mean?" Nell asked

"Um, Im pregnant." She whispered

"Bitch by who?!" Briana asked

"Girl the damn gardener." Tiana laughed

"Damn Treas you was that horny you fucked the gardener." Nell laughed

"Fuck yall it was an accident and it was only one time. I was gone tell yall but I wasn't tryna take shine away from yall wedding and stuff."

"Girl we sister we dont take shine, we share it. Congratulations mammas we're so happy for you. You and the baby gone be straight for sure." Briana assured her

"Thanks yall, I love yall."

"We love you too." They all said in unison

"Forever us. We all we got." Nell said

Hours later they made it to Texas. They spent a month in a hotel before each of them found houses to buy of coarse in the same neighborhood. They were the only black family on the block. Nell and Briana left Ohio with 2.5 Million dollars. Treasure saved up 800 thousand and both girls came together giving her 100 thousand a piece so she could have her first million. Tiana and Tredo left with 1.2 million dollars. They was all rich as fuck and planned to live their life in Texas....
Happily Ever After 💜